Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugly guy picks up girls

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-

Incels what do you make of this ? I know he has been caught paying an actress for one of his vids in the past but could he really have payed every girl and frauded all his pick-ups ?
Please don’t ban me for posting bluepill PUA because I’m still sceptical about this. Or is he just running white+tall game with foreign girls because he really looks ugly ?

hes not bad looking, def not an8+, but not sb5

dont be naive, he uses paid girls in his vids

he makes money outta being "dating coach". some of you all are so naive lmao

I know he has been caught paying an actress for one of his vids in the past but could he really have payed every girl and frauded all his pick-ups ?

Of course he could, he makes money off of frauding his pickups.

it's possible to be an ugly male and still get female attraction, if you for example exploit status via non-looks means

but what is the quality of that attention? there is a crucial distinction people trying to disprove the looks blackpill overlook when giving evidence like the one OP did

you really think on equal ground these women treat that guy the same as they would a chad? if you think yes, you are coping dangerously

Fake and mogs most people here anywah

Incels what do you make of this ? I know he has been caught paying an actress for one of his vids in the past but could he really have payed every girl and frauded all his pick-ups ?
Please don’t ban me for posting bluepill PUA because I’m still sceptical about this. Or is he just running white+tall game with foreign girls because he really looks ugly ?

Oh look, Is an akward looking guy, he's ugly!

Pff pls faggot, try having a deformity that can only be fixed mutilating your face.

Posting PUA videos here should result in instaban

This guy isn't even ugly

FAKE

OR

you don't really know what goes on....taking a picture with a feeeemayle is not PinV.

cringy as fuck. This shit is obviously fake but still life fuel

AS A MALECEL. Consider this...if you think just watching a sub5 interacting with a feeemayle is cringey ....how do you think 6+ Stacys would feel about it?

smh!

Most women see him as ugly because of their ridiculously high standards, from the gymrat stacy to the fat roastie, he's unnatractive to them.
I didn't bother watch all of it but he probably got lucky or it's all just a stupid act.

dont be naive, he uses paid girls in his vids

he makes money outta being "dating coach". some of you all are so naive lmao

Pretty smart. "Hey if an ugly fuck like me can get women, so can you! Gib me money." I would say these programs were legit if they took a personal trainer type approach where they set clear goals over the course of months, but most of the shit I've seen was some stupid $1,000 d seminar that is supposed to make you some super cassanova in two days. Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

fuck if this guy is ugly, i am deformed LMAO

GTFO. He's as ugly as you can get without being deformed. blackops mogs him. He looks like he's 80 years old. His mouth looks collapsed like a pensioner with no teeth.

Im looking at his face and im not seeing much that makes in attractive either.