Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ugly guy can’t eat in restaurant

I hope he goes back and shoots up the restaurant for their lack of humanity

No humanity= you’re not human
You’re not human = you’re an animal
You’re an animal = open season

what do you mean normie becomes incel? I read the article and it says he has a genetic condition that fucked him over

Dude should’ve taken a cue from us and just went through the McDonald’s drive through.

Sit down restaurants are for normie couples and families.

Not us.

I don’t even know why all of you guys think this guy was some POS before injury. He’s not that good looking even without the injury. It’s not like this was a privileged Chad that lived life on absolute tutorial mode

I don’t even know why all of you guys think this guy was some POS before injury. He’s not that good looking even without the injury. It’s not like this was a privileged Chad that lived life on absolute tutorial mode
it's not an injury, he has a genetic condition that causes tumours to grow on his face.

yeah he wasn’t a normie before i guess

Dude should’ve taken a cue from us and just went through the McDonald’s drive through.

Sit down restaurants are for normie couples and families.

Not us.
he should of ate in incel cafe

yeah he wasn’t a normie before i guess
He was LTN. Depending on how he was, he might have been harmless like many of them, or he could’ve been a total POS that picks on others to improve his own social standing

He was LTN. Depending on how he was, he might have been harmless like many of them, or he could’ve been a total POS that picks on others to improve his own social standing
he probably was before since he didn’t have this issue before and only gotten stares.

Holy shit that guy has it hard all year...except on Halloween then hes on tutorial mode.

Businesses should have the right to refuse service to anyone tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back