Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UGLY girls don't exist

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
Your looksmatch becomes unattainable the moment she posts her frauded pic on social media. The average Becky discovers her true worth as she reaches goddess-like status working as a part-time insta. model with thirsty men from around the globe blowing up her dm's. Every single girl, now matter how ugly you copers claim her to be, is already someones queen, and with the accomplishments of body positivity movement every flaw becomes someones raging boner fetish.

What makes you believe that ugly girls exist?

Last edited:
social media was a mistake

You are right, but I wish to add that 1-2/10 foids will still be considered ugly by the majority of relatively smart people. The problem is: they will still easily get a bf, money and all that other shit. While, if you are a man and worse than 8/10, then you literally can die, because no foid will ever romantically love you

I hate women and those :soy::soy::soy: giving them compliments.

Ugly girls exist, but they still get chad.

I am often surprised when I see foids irl after seeing their social media pics.They are hard to recognize,don't look like the same person.Crazy how much they can filtermaxx,fakeupmaxx,anglemaxx and everyone's cool with it

Few days ago I was in brothel and a very ugly whore tried her "charm" on me. She sat on my lap. Damn that was embarrassing, I did not want to be rude so I did not say much but the truth is I wouldn't have let her suck my dick even if she had paid me.

Ugly women do exist.

Numales are the ones to blame

Most women are ugly tbh ( to be honest )

It´s impossible to find a girl who doesn´t have any male "friends" i.e. orbiters who wants to have sex with her if she ever gave them a chance.

Fuck thirsty beta soys
FUCK SOYS
FUCK SOYS
Fuck thirsty desperate retards who support instagram thots
FUCK SOYS
FUCK SOYS

Of course they do, they just don't face the same difficulty as us incels.

Ascension with looksmatch doesn't exist in 21st century.

I am often surprised when I see foids irl after seeing their social media pics.They are hard to recognize,don't look like the same person.Crazy how much they can filtermaxx,fakeupmaxx,anglemaxx and everyone's cool with it

Juggernaut law boyo.

I remember seeing a feminist meme saying their is no such thing as an ugly woman, only a shallow man. Even though most normies fuck anything.

Even fat ugly women are told they are "regular" or "average", or worse "a large sexy woman" by the HAES crowd which is a 5/10 to 6/10, when in reality they are sub 2.

Meanwhile a 5/10 guy can looksmatch in gym for years yet he's still an abomination and invisible.

This is how it is for girls.

Morbidly obese / obese = average looking 5/10
Chubby chick = 6/10
Average non-fat chicks and butterfaces = 7's to 9's
Stacey/Stacey-lite/highier tier beckies = 11/10.

For males.

Chad = 8 to 9/10
Chadlite = above average 7/10
Average non fat guys = "eww ugly... 2/10"
Fat guys and subhumans = -0/10

Last edited:
Even fat ugly women are told they are "regular" or "average", or worse "a large sexy woman" by the HAES crowd which is a 5/10 to 6/10, when in reality they are sub 2.

Meanwhile a 5/10 guy can looksmatch in gym for years yet he's still an abomination and invisible.

This is how it is for girls.

Morbidly obese / obese = average looking 5/10
Chubby chick = 6/10
Average non-fat chicks and butterfaces = 7's to 9's
Stacey/Stacey-lite/highier tier beckies = 11/10.

For males.

Chad = 8 to 9/10
Chadlite = above average 7/10
Average non fat guys = "eww ugly... 2/10"
Fat guys and subhumans = -0/10
nailed it

I don't hate women

I have soycucks WK faggots

This is simply the juggernaut law.
This doesn't invalidate the fact that women have flaws, just that men are thirsty.

It´s impossible to find a girl who doesn´t have any male "friends" i.e. orbiters who wants to have sex with her if she ever gave them a chance.
This is the norm..you see it everywhere. FUCK these weak useless fags.

It's socially acceptable and the norm. It inflates their ego like crazy.