Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly foid redditors think they have it worse than ugly men (read comments)

ebs21

ebs21

Theorycel
This thread is fucking gold. :feelshaha:OP is hilarious because she claims she is completely undesirable yet a quick glance at the comments reveals she and others allegedly of the same predicament are completely out of touch with reality. Notice how everyone who points out that her standards might be too high is instantly barraged with downvotes. Here are some highlights of the thread:

• Women with ugly faces and good bodies can't get boyfriends
  • Literal Projection
  • This whole thread of comments and the complete lack of self awareness and mental gymnastics to avoid the reality that her standards are too high. Nonsensically equating being "used" like a "fuck toy" (a way she WOULD likely be treated by a high SMV male) to settling for an ugly man. Literally proving that they're guilty of the very thing they're complaining about - not seeing ugly men as options.
  • One foid is revealed to have had multiple past partners at 19 but is still claiming she's too ugly to get a date (with chad) - I can't find this one anymore but it's there.
  • There's a lot more but you can look for yourself and see. Feel free to post any funny ones you come across.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
One vivid memory is walking into a bar to meet up with friends and a man looked me dead in the eye and said “Damn, nothing but ugly girls here tonight.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

One vivid memory is walking into a bar to meet up with friends and a man looked me dead in the eye and said “Damn, nothing but ugly girls here tonight.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Based if true

Most of these posts are fake af

ebs21

One foid is revealed to have had multiple past partners at 19 but is still claiming she's too ugly to get a date (with chad) - I can't find this one anymore but it's there.

S-Sh-Shh...
big brother shut up GIF by globaltv

"I don't have Chad in my bed...let me invite another stud until he arrives".