Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ugly foid coworker is gonna get married and she’s telling everyone about it

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Making fukin annoying small talks for 20-30min about weddings clothes, family name, honey moon etc while I sit there saying nothing. Everyone is congratulating her and discussing what gifts to give her for this event. All my thought in the meantime is “who tf would marry this recessed obese subhuman? That guy must be ugly and desperate af.”, kek

why do women need to rub all their personal problems in our faces? i used to see some female relatives that want to tell me about some of their personal life experiences and i didn't like it tbh.
if you want someone to listen to you go talk about it to one of your female freind, what's even worse is that they talk about their male partners sometimes.

. Everyone is congratulating her and discussing what gifts to give her for this event.
Normies bug me so much they’re so boring. I remember this landwhale passed out on the floor at work and everyone went around to see if it was ok and i was laughing in the corner

The highlight of her pathetic subhuman life marrying some cuck

You gotta find what the dude looks like, it reveals their relationship dynamic most of the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back