Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugly females are disgusting and have no value

Sounds very degenerate. What if she has her own job and can take care of herself, would you do a LTR?
Serious is only for cultured waifu, not used female. For used female is to be just one more user

I kind of agree, but my standards are pretty low.

:feelskek:
Are you at least white, OP?

My standards are high. Its a huge problem.

You talk like simpcuck. You are what MGTOW dislike in incels the most, man without honor, who cannot set his own value. My 11cm dick is too good for roasties
based tbh.. even if I disagree with not trying for a lesser foid, I respect your decision and understand it. Hope you find what you're looking for

You're allowed to have standards, go after your looksmatch. I would fuck almost anything, at this point, but that's me.

Fucking volcel standardcel idiot, stop spamming loli catgirl shit and get a grip on reality. I can't believe your friends try to hook you up with girls and you whine at them, pure rageful for someone who doesn't even have friends, let alone some who seem to care. And now you even whine about ugliness while most people here are supposed to be ugly.

Nah, I agree with him, this is what awaits you if you go after non-"3d cute adorable lolis"

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I would rather keep playing video games and watching anime than spending even a milesecond near those roasties :feelsokman:

Nah, I agree with him, this is what awaits you if you go after non-"3d cute adorable lolis"

View attachment 121709

I would rather keep playing video games and watching anime than spending even a milesecond near those roasties :feelsokman:
WTF you are utterly and completely gay if you are not being ironic here.

How are you 'a man of culture' being a russian cuck doesn't count as culture.

View attachment 121709

I would do all of them ngl

I would do all of them ngl
Doing them isn't the same as marrying them and being faithful to them, after their pussy odometer reached 1,000,00 miles of chad dick.

WTF you are utterly and completely gay if you are not being ironic here.

I'm NOT gay and I am not being ironic, my brain just don't process anything as "sexy" or "cute" if the girl in question is not as good looking as an anime character, because then... what is the fucking point? I could just fap to hentai/manga in that case

Now THESE are cute girls worth kissing, holding hands and having sex :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::panties::

I'm NOT gay and I am not being ironic, my brain just don't process anything as "sexy" or "cute" if the girl in question is not as good looking as an anime character, because then... what is the fucking point? I could just fap to hentai/manga in that case

Now THESE are cute girls worth kissing, holding hands and having sex :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::panties::

So one girl in the pic above is Stacy-tier but you still wouldn't want her, wtf is up with you standardcels invading this place, go and register volcels.co already!

So one girl in the pic above is Stacy-tier but you still wouldn't want her, wtf is up with you standardcels invading this place, go and register volcels.co already!

uh? which one of those is stacy tier?

for me these are stacy tier (they are also girls from my country)

View attachment 121709

this is some next level volcel.

The first one on the right.

She is a 6/10 to me, I would definitely impregnate her with my seed, but as a girlfriend? nah I would rather play the sims

Edit: guess I will explain why she is not that attractive, pretty simple she is on the verge of getting old, you can tell that easily by looking at her skin. Actually I know a girl who is pretty much her Doppelgänger, the difference being she is 15 years old and her skin is as soft looking as the clouds :feelsokman: (shame I have 0% chance with her)

Last edited: