Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly, Fat Women Are The Worst

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
When it comes to ugly, fat women they will never date their looksmatch. They are disgusting themselves but yet they feel like they are entitled to at least an average looking man. This is why lowering your standards won't work. Even girls that are uglier than you will reject you because they feel that they are too good for you. The female privilege is at an all time high and from what I'm seeing it's only going to get worse. Look at these videos to see what I'm talking about.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBn_nOo2Cd4[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mrVAAkTCE[/video]

women think they are entitled

YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY

....I threw up a little.

Those woman think that they deserve the same men that stacies can get, they don't think that they are ugly or fat.

I see couples like this ALL the time. Sucks being a sub-7 in 2018.

KyloRen said:
YAAASSSS QUEEN SLAYYYYYY

....I threw up a little.
Every woman is a queen in 2018. Every Sub-8 man is a peasant.

its over for us, if she can score him. That guy mogs me to high heaven

Even landwhales have a higher SMV than us KEK.

being fat is ok when they are young. but fat people age a lot worse.

Crustaciouse said:
Those woman think that they deserve the same men that stacies can get, they don't think that they are ugly or fat.

They surely know they're fat/ugly deep down which is why they're trying to push fat acceptance and always trying to compensate by complaining about the imaginary "creepers that hit on them" as well as constantly trash-talking any other women that aren't fat/ugly.

This is why I hate fat/ugly women. Their personalities are even uglier than their bloated faces. What? I'm just using the same rationale that cucktears uses in regards to us.