Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly enough to qualify?

W

whatdoyouthink

Banned
-
Pic in megathread, I know this is basically off topic but I wanted you guys to see. Sorry if this annoying.

Fix your chin by not playing with your mouth area then we can rate you accurately.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fix your chin by not playing with your mouth area then we can rate you accurately.

Fixed it the best I could. My chin won't stay unwrinkly unless Im making a mouthbreather face.

whatdoyouthink said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Fixed it the best I could. My chin won't stay unwrinkly unless Im making a mouthbreather face.

Welcome aboard bro. Fix your mouth (whether through braces or Lefort I) and then leave this forum.

It’s over boyo. Welcome home

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Welcome aboard bro. Fix your mouth (whether through braces or Lefort I) and then leave this forum.

Do you think I would be a lot better looking with straight teeth? It still wouldn't fix my smile. I have a monkey/horse smile. Even if they were straight I'd still have like eight inches of gums showing.

wheres your pic? too tired to search through all threads. tbh

whatdoyouthink said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Do you think I would be a lot better looking with straight teeth? It still wouldn't fix my smile. I have a monkey/horse smile. Even if they were straight I'd still have like eight inches of gums showing.
Your teeth aren't the main issue, so fixing that wouldn't make you a lot better looking all of a sudden, it will only do so partly; the main issue is your mouth area in general. You should consider plastic surgery.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Your teeth aren't the main issue, so fixing that wouldn't make you a lot better looking all of a sudden, it will only do so partly; the main issue is your mouth area in general. You should consider plastic surgery.

Noted.

Chewbacca said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Noted.

But if you're not comfortable with plastic surgery, that's definitely okay. I too backed out of plastic surgery, but I had my own reasons for that. A nosejob, to be exact.

DestroyedLife said:
wheres your pic? too tired to search through all threads. tbh

https://incels.is/Thread-Ratings-Megathread-7688?page=12

post # 349

Yoyo said:
https://incels.is/Thread-Ratings-Megathread-7688?page=12

post # 349

Thx, boyo. Op you will probably never get banned here.

welcome brother. help yourself to the bowl of blackpills on the (MALE) receptionists counter.