Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugly, asymmetrical, and disfigured people should be allowed to completely cover themselves in public without being treated like criminals.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
When you see a man with enophthalmos or pseudo-ptosis, you will instinctively assume he is a kiddie diddler. Enophthalmos and pseudo-ptosis are found so commonly on convicted child molester mugshots that men afflicted with these unsightly and expensive to fix facial curses should be allowed to hide them in public with sunglasses, eyepatches, and veils at all times.

People with facial asymmetry are seen as either inbred/genetically deformed, or seen as people who have been physically dominated with traumatic facial impact in hand to hand combat. Nobody should have to bear that shame in public. Same goes for men with recessed chins and other facial flaws that mark them as subhuman and undeserving of respect by the general population. These people should be allowed to completely cover their faces in public.

Men with male pattern baldness are seen as sickly, sexually deviant/predatory, and suffering from premature advanced aging. Although many of them cover their humiliating scalps with hats and cloths, many workplaces and buildings have rules against hats. This is especially brutal for males suffering from baldness while still in high school. They should be allowed to cover their heads in public at all times.

Men and women who suffer from ugliness will face severe social anxiety and mistreatment in public. Many have difficulty finding employment die to their appearances. It's psychologically damaging to be in public around non ugly people when you are ugly. You will always be looked down upon and simply seeing a non ugly person and knowing they can see you back will make you want to die inside. Healthcare does not cover the surgeries needed to make these people into proper human beings. If they are expected to work poor paying jobs to save up for the surgeries they need and won't be able to afford until they are halfway dead anyway, they should be allowed to completely cover themselves in public.

The Middle Eastern world gives women some advantage in this regard with the burqah, which allows women afflicted with facial ugliness to be treated with respect and dignity in public. There are nomadic tribes in North Africa with similar custom except the men are the ones who completely cover themselves. This is actually very progressive and smart because men are discriminated and bullied based on their looks more than women due to natural human instincts.

In The West, ugly people should at the very least be allowed to register and receive a license for being ugly. They can be issued an ugly ID card that can be shown to police if they are suspected of criminal activity due to covering themselves in public. They can also be given a patch or arm band to identify than as officially licensed ugly people.

I believe this is the best option as long as facial surgery isn't covered by insurance and medicaid. The third best option would obviously be euthanasia.

Legit. If women can wear burkhas without stigma, ugly men should be able to wear ninja clothing, masks etc. as well without judgement

Legit. If women can wear burkhas without stigma, ugly men should be able to wear ninja clothing, masks etc. as well without judgement
Ninjamaxxing is legit. I wear clothing that can quickly be turned into ninjacel clothes in a moment's notice.

Ugly people, already having suffered significant levels of bullying, trauma and social humiliation will further have their lives thrown into the dump by socially isolating themselves due to fear of poor social treatment. More is progressively taken from the less fortunate in almost any context.

Ironically, the refusal to help people suffering from the problems of lookism is partly driven by lookism itself.

Hushmaxxing theory

it would be nice but its hard in this licker of chad's ass society

I would want a cool and threatening looking mask

It's over for Elephantmancels
Tenor

Ugly people, already having suffered significant levels of bullying, trauma and social humiliation will further have their lives thrown into the dump by socially isolating themselves due to fear of poor social treatment. More is progressively taken from the less fortunate in almost any context.

Ironically, the refusal to help people suffering from the problems of lookism is partly driven by lookism itself.
Username checks out...

Gods, pin this.

Like people with the plague in the past

I completely agree

I would love masks to be socially acceptable. I don't like showing my face in public at all.