Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ugliness Should Qualify Us For Euthanasia

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Being ugly is a disability, but it's entirely caused by the prejudice of others. Ugliness doesn't in and of itself cause functional impairment and many ugly people are productive and hard-working citizens. Those with unattractive male faces will never be recognized for their accomplishments and will only be humiliated, ostracized, bullied and mistreated. Instead of putting us through all this shit, the government could do the right thing and euthanize those with unattractive faces.

All human beings despise and mistreat the unattractive, it's human nature to find our faces repulsive and want us to just disappear. Think of how beautiful society can be if all unattractive people are simply euthanized, as soon as their faces become repulsive. This could be a true utopia, free of lookism, and repulsive truecels like me will be finally be free of suffering. All we need to do is convince people that us eyesores need to be eliminated and suggest we are ready and will come peacefully.

@PLA1092 @Simulacrasimulation @Zer0/∞ @The Enforcer @wereq who's onboard?

Come on IT let's hear some appreciation for incel euthanasia and suicide, we all know you'd love us to die or will you virtue signal like the spineless cucks you are.

Last edited:
I want them to legalize this, I would be proud to be the one of the first persons to try incel euthanasia

We should try to overthrow normies instead

It’s called eugenics

Cucked decision, I would not want to kill myself what I would rather see is a paycheck on my front door for being a truecel

Euthanasia? If you want suicide to be painless, maybe we are having the wrong conversation.

Only you, cuck fueled bitch.

If all the unattractive people were eliminated there would only be new standards and the least attractive chads would be deemed ugly dipshit.

Governments and women want ugly men to die so they might as well make euthanasia accessible to uggo men

Come on IT admit you support this idea

I would rather fakecels like you get treated the same as unattractive truecels.
How am i a fakecel? Me and you are on the same level yet you had a good family and a chance because you had people of your own race in your area to ascend with. You’re just darker than me.

Indeed i'd be happy to see a euthanasia option available. It's cruel to expect us to continue existing among a society that actively hates us and treats us poorly. One doesnt ask to be born into such a shitty world and a pointless existence. Once should have the right to terminate said existence. It's not like people in society would even care, unless of course it began to disrupt the economy or something. They're quite happy to see us suffer and die.

Plus you got to go to school.

Ugliness should qualify us for a government issued gf as compensation for our inceldom

How am i a fakecel? Me and you are on the same level yet you had a good family and a chance because you had people of your own race in your area to ascend with. You’re just darker than me.
Dude just stfu with your pretentiousness playing victim bullshit. I hope you get banned again permanently soo

Meaningless since I am a college dropout, gtfo you rich programmer.
I’m not rich. Could’ve been if i had some support and my mother helping me out with a bank account when i was younger. My dreams are dead

Come on IT post this thread and admit it's a good idea. Every genuine incel is unattractive, it's literally impossible to be incel if you are average or above average looking. If every unattractive male was euthanized there would be no incels left, you'd win and could live happily in your post-misogynistic utopia, free of ugly eye-sores such as myself.

I think you are suicidal,just cope until rope boyo:feelscomfy:

I want us to be out of the gene pool then all the Chads and Stacys will only have themselves to prey on and it'll be a question of elements of the superattractive not being good enough and being victimised LOL

Being ugly is a disability, but it's entirely caused by the prejudice of others. Ugliness doesn't in and of itself cause functional impairment and many ugly people are productive and hard-working citizens. Those with unattractive male faces will never be recognized for their accomplishments and will only be humiliated, ostracized, bullied and mistreated. Instead of putting us through all this shit, the government could do the right thing and euthanize those with unattractive faces.

All human beings despise and mistreat the unattractive, it's human nature to find our faces repulsive and want us to just disappear. Think of how beautiful society can be if all unattractive people are simply euthanized, as soon as their faces become repulsive. This could be a true utopia, free of lookism, and repulsive truecels like me will be finally be free of suffering. All we need to do is convince people that us eyesores need to be eliminated and suggest we are ready and will come peacefully.

@PLA1092 @Simulacrasimulation @Zer0/∞ @The Enforcer @wereq who's onboard?

Come on IT let's hear some appreciation for incel euthanasia and suicide, we all know you'd love us to die or will you virtue signal like the spineless cucks you are.
gigabased thread. Euthanasia should be available for all of humanity. every student must be taught about it in school. To sign up it should be as simple as going on a website, filing a document and then a truck will come by, pick you up and then cremate you on the spot. No gay psychologist, therapy faggotry, anti depressants or whatever. You sign a form and they come and kill you. No gay FUCKING blockers.