Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ugliness is the ONLY reason we are incels

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Yes I categorize height as part of ugliness, so the title is kind of clickbait.

But many cope with: "I had a shitty upbringing, no social "skills" etc....

That is all bullshit. If your looks were really appealing to foids YOU WOULD have foids, even if you grew up in the fucking ghetto with a crack whore mom.

Foids care ONLY about looks. They are drawn to it like fucking flies to shit. That attraction is incredibly powerful. They will even date a smelly homeless bum from the street if his looks are good enough.

So yeah, you probably think you are better looking than you really are. I did the same. Part of the black pill is to admit you are ugly.

Also, if you have shitty social skills, it's because you got ostracized by society for your ugliness

Also, if you have shitty social skills, it's because you got ostracized by society for your ugliness
based, it started with looks. the rest is just a domino effect from being ugly

I think there are two things capable of creating raw, genuine attraction in foids: looks and evil (dark triad).

Status and money get foids' interest but it's not genuine attraction to the man, but to the benefits of getting with him.

based, it started with looks. the rest is just a domino effect from being ugly
Yes

That is all bullshit. If your looks were really appealing to foids YOU WOULD have foids, even if you grew up in the fucking ghetto with a crack whore mom.

Foids care ONLY about looks. They are drawn to it like fucking flies to shit. That attraction is incredibly powerful. They will even date a smelly homeless bum from the street if his looks are good enough.

So yeah, you probably think you are better looking than you really are. I did the same. Part of the black pill is to admit you are ugly.
Agreed

being "dark triad" only works if you're handsome, if not you'll be called a weirdo and an asshole
Of course just trying to act mean and LARP won't do you any good if you're ugly, but if you really go nuts and rape and kill tons of people (atrocitymaxxing), this can make even ugly men ascend. Examples of this are the park maniac (ugly and short), Charles Manson (turbomanlet) and Fritzl (old af), all got tons of fangirls after their atrocities.

So yeah, for ugly men, just dark triad maxxing isn't enough, it has to be atrocitymaxxing. I of course don't endorse it or think it's worth it though. Screw having to ruin your life and become a piece of shit for women.

Of course just trying to act mean and LARP won't do you any good if you're ugly, but if you really go nuts and rape and kill tons of people (atrocitymaxxing), this can make even ugly men ascend. Examples of this are the park maniac (ugly and short), Charles Manson (turbomanlet) and Fritzl (old af), all got tons of fangirls after their atrocities.

So yeah, for ugly men, just dark triad maxxing isn't enough, it has to be atrocitymaxxing. I of course don't endorse it or think it's worth it though. Screw having to ruin your life and become a piece of shit for women.
I'll probably cultmaxx, maybe an evil dark cult can give me some shit

I'll probably cultmaxx, maybe an evil dark cult can give me some shit
Don't do it, accept the true gospel and serve Jesus instead. All those false religious leaders will end up in the lake of fire.

I'm done with women tbh. Women will never love, respect or be loyal to us. In a patriarchal society they can work, but in modern societies, it's over.

Don't do it, accept the true gospel and serve Jesus instead. All those false religious leaders will end up in the lake of fire.
yeah man, it's a bad idea if you start to think about it... God bless you, brother

Yep that's my main reason.

yeah man, it's a bad idea if you start to think about it... God bless you, brother
I'm glad you could think better about it. Hope we can play some music together in heaven.

I'm glad you could think better about it. Hope we can play some music together in heaven.
I hope so, maybe find other incel musicians up there to make a band

I hope so, maybe find other incel musicians up there to make a band
I have been thinking about it as of late, but I had so many bands and none ever worked.

Tbqh I'd only have a band nowadays if it was clear from the start that I'm the leader who has the final say in things. All my bands became a mess when everyone disagreed and no consensus was ever reached, but they were done in a democratic format.

I have been thinking about it as of late, but I had so many bands and none ever worked.

Tbqh I'd only have a band nowadays if it was clear from the start that I'm the leader who has the final say in things. All my bands became a mess when everyone disagreed and no consensus was ever reached, but they were done in a democratic format.
but I'm down for anything, literally, even playing forró

piano/keyboard, not very good at it but slowly getting better
Mogs me. I wish I could play it. Actually, I can, but only extremely simple songs. My cousin let his keyboard with me for some months some years ago and I practiced them.

not at all, I've got this shit for 1 year now, and barely made any progress
I'm lucky I started playing somewhat young (drums at 13, guitar at 15), so back then, I still had motivation to practice at least somewhat. Nowadays I don't have it anymore, I still play it but only here and there. I only pick up the guitar when I'm inspired to write something new or learning how to play some song I liked.

Sorry you have to go through that. How old are you?
18yo, currently at the last year of highschool

I just do schoolwork bc I need to, I don't want to do it and I would rather not do it if I had the chance

18yo, currently at the last year of highschool
Brutal, but I was also depressed even back then. But at least I still had some motivation for some things, like practicing music-related stuff.

If I ever have a band again, it'll probably be with young guys like you, everyone from my generation that I know and played has at least mostly retired.

If anybody is here for any other reason they need to leave tbh. I’m tired of the bullshit people beating around the bush. “Well I grew up rough and I’m a mentalcel”, just say you’re a normie jfc

ugliness is the primary reason, secondary reasons like foids having access to communicate with chads, foid having simps praising her, social factors like conservative family background and behavioral such as not be able to be nt and high inhibition. yes ugliness bought inceldom.

I have a lack of social skills BECAUSE i am ugly, girls didn't even noticed my existence

Even after Chris Brown beat the shit out of Rihanna, foids still love Chris Brown!

Hqdefault

Low IQ thread, and one that needs to stamped out of the incel community.

Easily refuted by uglier guys with gfs while better looking guys are incel.
What idiots here call 'outliers'.

Looks is just 1 part of a more complex explanation.

Low IQ thread, and one that needs to stamped out of the incel community.

Easily refuted by uglier guys with gfs while better looking guys are incel.
What idiots here call 'outliers'.

Looks is just 1 part of a more complex explanation.
Looks are part of the holy triad

Looks: warrior skull, things like height, race, muscularity, phenotype, harmony. Governs how much women lust for you or not.

Money: obviously,but mostly for reasons of desirability as a partner. No amount of money will make women lust for you other than as a provider.

Status: affected by things like fame, cultural motivators (like being a black thug, or a white college bro) . Enough status and money or looks matter less, but status is an amplifier for looks and money, meaning it has less value to women on its own. Being NT is a form of status, as well

All three affect SMV and are important to be a desirable mate.

@waluigi_gang LMS theory is pretty good ngl

Looks are part of the holy triad

Looks: warrior skull, things like height, race, muscularity, phenotype, harmony. Governs how much women lust for you or not.

Money: obviously,but mostly for reasons of desirability as a partner. No amount of money will make women lust for you other than as a provider.

Status: affected by things like fame, cultural motivators (like being a black thug, or a white college bro) . Enough status and money or looks matter less, but status is an amplifier for looks and money, meaning it has less value to women on its own. Being NT is a form of status, as well

All three affect SMV and are important to be a desirable mate.

Wtf

nurture copers in special ed

This is blackpill 101.

Height is a part of appearance, btw.
I agree. Face+height. But size is important too. They expect those handsome and tall men to have big cocks.
True.

Cope nigga lack of bones means ugliness... so what's you point again?

-Btw i didn't read your post only title

it was because I didn't wear elevated shoes in my youth bro.