Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugliness is a Character Flaw (According to FDS)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

Holy shit FDS are literally the best proof of the blackpill that we can send to normies.

IT will never touch this. There is no possible mental gymnastiscs they can come up to justify any of this.

Kek just take a shower bro. Women are just dumb on another level. :feelshaha:

> ugly
> healthy weight, fix their teeth, take care of their skin

That foid should get reincarnated as a truly ugly incel so that she learns the meaning of the word. That is, unless she counts manletism and having an underdeveloped face that looks like a burn victim as a "natural disability".

And the mental gymnastics they go through to say a man is ugly without saying he's inherently ugly... "Teehee his pants are too long :foidSoy: teehee his haircut is too short". Meanwhile they'd fuck a Chad even if he were a misama-infused hobo. They do it all the time in Take Me Out, for example:

View: https://youtu.be/MftLoXfUKwY

Who tf cares what landwhales from reddit think, i'm sure these whores on FDS are literally bottom 5% of female population in terms of attractiveness, again i'm not saying that normal women don't have insane standarts, they defently DO, but if a foid posts on Cuckddit, that's a big sign of her overall retardation and low positioning on looks scale. Reminder, any girl above femcel level has no clue about existance of this website

If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

We knew this already, pedophile/child killer chadlike richard ramirez has groupies to this day. Your face is your personality

"Yes, we should shame short men for not putting effort in growing." Says disguisting blob of fat.
Holy shit, I maybe an ugly jerk, but I'm not repugnant both outside and inside like fat foids.

Lack-self love? Posting on FDS is the real thing here that screams ‘I lack self-love’.

FDS is just a ruthless sociopathic hypermagous movement. They treat hypergamy as a culture that they flaunt for the world to see, inspiring other not yet corrupted whores to look up to and become just like them.

If you want to see the enemy of the Incel, look to any Female influencer or celebrity openly celebrating and bragging about Hypergamy and how high they set their standards for a guy.

Holy shit FDS are literally the best proof of the blackpill that we can send to normies.
It may not work out that way. FDS, even though they say blackpilled things, will be looked at as extremists, just like incels. Thus, furthering the denial of the blackpill.

but we cant wear makeup tho. if we ugly, we just ugly

It may not work out that way. FDS, even though they say blackpilled things, will be looked at as extremists, just like incels. Thus, furthering the denial of the blackpill.
Women who have high standards saying the same thing as males who aren’t getting picked. “It’s all a conspiracy bucko, go work hard and take care of Chad’s leftovers”.

JFL how does this sub continue to exist

Justus Grossbier stuffed himself to cope with Shannon Bosanac's love of Chad.

Quite ironic to see Miss S.B the anorexic lust after Chad while rejecting her obese friend.

They're right, most humans perceive ugliness as exactly that. Too bad that I have no control over my facial bone structure, there is literally nothing I can do about that short of surgery which I wouldn't be able to entirely afford even if I wanted it.

While near everything that comes with being ugly is bad, there is one thing about it which is at least a bit mixed, and that is throughout the course of your life you'll realize a lot about how humans behave. I don't want a gf anymore, and I barely even have a libdo. If I were a billionaire I still wouldn't fix my face, as I think doing so couldn't possibly result in a good outcome for me. Any increase in positive response would make me hate people more due to how I got to experience youth, and any woman interested in me would earn nothing but my resentment.

There is just not coming back after experiencing youth as a significantly below average male.