Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugliness is a Character Flaw (According to FDS)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
100d 21h 52m
If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 19h 35m
Holy shit FDS are literally the best proof of the blackpill that we can send to normies.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
★★★★★
45d 10h 17m
IT will never touch this. There is no possible mental gymnastiscs they can come up to justify any of this.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★
9d 15h 2m
Kek just take a shower bro. Women are just dumb on another level. :feelshaha:

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
14d 6h 5m
> ugly
> healthy weight, fix their teeth, take care of their skin

That foid should get reincarnated as a truly ugly incel so that she learns the meaning of the word. That is, unless she counts manletism and having an underdeveloped face that looks like a burn victim as a "natural disability".

And the mental gymnastics they go through to say a man is ugly without saying he's inherently ugly... "Teehee his pants are too long :foidSoy: teehee his haircut is too short". Meanwhile they'd fuck a Chad even if he were a misama-infused hobo. They do it all the time in Take Me Out, for example:
View: https://youtu.be/MftLoXfUKwY

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Failure
★★
25d 10h 32m
Who tf cares what landwhales from reddit think, i'm sure these whores on FDS are literally bottom 5% of female population in terms of attractiveness, again i'm not saying that normal women don't have insane standarts, they defently DO, but if a foid posts on Cuckddit, that's a big sign of her overall retardation and low positioning on looks scale. Reminder, any girl above femcel level has no clue about existance of this website

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
★★★★
2d 37m
Angry_runt said:
If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
114d 18h 25m
S

Startheon

Veteran
★★★
24d 11h 42m
We knew this already, pedophile/child killer chadlike richard ramirez has groupies to this day. Your face is your personality

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
★★★
5d 15h 1m
Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
20d 10h 14m
"Yes, we should shame short men for not putting effort in growing." Says disguisting blob of fat.
Holy shit, I maybe an ugly jerk, but I'm not repugnant both outside and inside like fat foids.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
206d 23h 23m
Lack-self love? Posting on FDS is the real thing here that screams ‘I lack self-love’.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8