Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ugliness is a Character Flaw (According to FDS)

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
106d 7h 52m
If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 9h 29m
Holy shit FDS are literally the best proof of the blackpill that we can send to normies.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 4h 43m
IT will never touch this. There is no possible mental gymnastiscs they can come up to justify any of this.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
12d 8h 5m
Kek just take a shower bro. Women are just dumb on another level. :feelshaha:

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★
21d 4h 24m
> ugly
> healthy weight, fix their teeth, take care of their skin

That foid should get reincarnated as a truly ugly incel so that she learns the meaning of the word. That is, unless she counts manletism and having an underdeveloped face that looks like a burn victim as a "natural disability".

And the mental gymnastics they go through to say a man is ugly without saying he's inherently ugly... "Teehee his pants are too long :foidSoy: teehee his haircut is too short". Meanwhile they'd fuck a Chad even if he were a misama-infused hobo. They do it all the time in Take Me Out, for example:
View: https://youtu.be/MftLoXfUKwY

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

Lonely young man
★★
33d 23h 20m
Who tf cares what landwhales from reddit think, i'm sure these whores on FDS are literally bottom 5% of female population in terms of attractiveness, again i'm not saying that normal women don't have insane standarts, they defently DO, but if a foid posts on Cuckddit, that's a big sign of her overall retardation and low positioning on looks scale. Reminder, any girl above femcel level has no clue about existance of this website

Furlossus

Furlossus

Aftoncel
★★★
6d 4h 58m
Angry_runt said:
If I took them at their word this would be legit lifefuel for me because every one of the things they bitch about is within our control.

But unfortunately for us there's no bonecare routine.

Meus

Meus

Burning in the hell of inceldom
★★★★★
130d 13h 44m
S

Startheon

Captain
★★★★★
39d 39m
We knew this already, pedophile/child killer chadlike richard ramirez has groupies to this day. Your face is your personality

Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
7d 7h 31m
Deleted member 35155

Deleted member 35155

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
-
21d 2h 54m
"Yes, we should shame short men for not putting effort in growing." Says disguisting blob of fat.
Holy shit, I maybe an ugly jerk, but I'm not repugnant both outside and inside like fat foids.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
232d 7h 53m
Lack-self love? Posting on FDS is the real thing here that screams ‘I lack self-love’.

M

MARTYRDOM GOD X

Officer
★★
4d 15h 20m
FDS is just a ruthless sociopathic hypermagous movement. They treat hypergamy as a culture that they flaunt for the world to see, inspiring other not yet corrupted whores to look up to and become just like them.

If you want to see the enemy of the Incel, look to any Female influencer or celebrity openly celebrating and bragging about Hypergamy and how high they set their standards for a guy.

B

Buddyboyocel

Banned
-
1d 6h 13m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Holy shit FDS are literally the best proof of the blackpill that we can send to normies.
It may not work out that way. FDS, even though they say blackpilled things, will be looked at as extremists, just like incels. Thus, furthering the denial of the blackpill.

G

Genetic Error

PostLikeTheFBIisntWatching Jail=Socialinteractions
★★★
2d 21h 20m
but we cant wear makeup tho. if we ugly, we just ugly

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
80d 9h 29m
Buddyboyocel said:
It may not work out that way. FDS, even though they say blackpilled things, will be looked at as extremists, just like incels. Thus, furthering the denial of the blackpill.
Women who have high standards saying the same thing as males who aren’t getting picked. “It’s all a conspiracy bucko, go work hard and take care of Chad’s leftovers”.

LDARbeforeROPE

LDARbeforeROPE

Omega Male
66d 23h 58m
Genetic Error said:
but we cant wear makeup tho. if we ugly, we just ugly
You can, you just wont attract women with it, well straight women at least

Speed

Speed

Commander
★★★
91d 8h 12m
JFL how does this sub continue to exist

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★
85d 5h 26m
Justus Grossbier stuffed himself to cope with Shannon Bosanac's love of Chad.

Quite ironic to see Miss S.B the anorexic lust after Chad while rejecting her obese friend.

Despondent Dreamer

Despondent Dreamer

Recruit
★★★★★
16d 17h 5m
They're right, most humans perceive ugliness as exactly that. Too bad that I have no control over my facial bone structure, there is literally nothing I can do about that short of surgery which I wouldn't be able to entirely afford even if I wanted it.

While near everything that comes with being ugly is bad, there is one thing about it which is at least a bit mixed, and that is throughout the course of your life you'll realize a lot about how humans behave. I don't want a gf anymore, and I barely even have a libdo. If I were a billionaire I still wouldn't fix my face, as I think doing so couldn't possibly result in a good outcome for me. Any increase in positive response would make me hate people more due to how I got to experience youth, and any woman interested in me would earn nothing but my resentment.

There is just not coming back after experiencing youth as a significantly below average male.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8