Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ugliest Woman in the World

localricecel

localricecel

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqlVcOUQDxs

Although I have sympathy for this women to an extent, I can't seem to get out of my mind the difference in treatment between ugly men and ugly women. I've seen TikTok edits of Lizzie Velasquez calling her beautiful in her own way (cope), but I've never seen an ugly guy get the same treatment online. It also seems she made a lot of profit from interviews as the "ugliest woman" in the world. She also got married which is the biggest blackpill of all time :lul: How can normies not see through this? This is just brutal and unfair man

bitch looks like a burnt potato
She looks like a deformed pea. Still has a higher SMV than your average normie in the west though lmfao

Smv mogs us to oblivion

That's how foids view us incels in their minds :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Still more SMV than this entire forum combined

take the Blackpill.
I did. It’s weird because despite being an incel, I scored pretty highly on agreeable traits. I think we should still sympathize because she has a facial deformity

volcel if wouldn't :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: