Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ugliest truecel on tiktok.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I shall name him Saint supremecel,peace be upon his name.

Hope he spread the Blackpill

Holy shit it's over for that guy, what how what..

Anyone who says “mogs me” is LARPing. Being mogged by a saint is almost impossible

So what happened to him? No facial bones whatsoever?

At least he can freakmax for some amount of status.

Normies are laughing at him not with him, if they saw him dying on the street they would walk right over him.
I feel bad for him but incels especially truecels should never jester, it is extremely cucked.

Normies will certainly love his PERSONALITY (not sure if he will get his pepe touched ever though :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:)

i'd love to see them comments from foids on how he's so brave for posting that, but how none of them would ever be seen a 100 feet near him
and then the chads will just bully him

Probably no
Just imagine his suffering, if normal people struggle to shave their faces, how its even possible for him, poor dude, hope some virtue signaling chick will settle for him

Just imagine his suffering, if normal people struggle to shave their faces, how its even possible for him, poor dude, hope some virtue signaling chick will settle for him
Ik bro its brutal

Ur supreme headband aint gonna save u boyo

For he has spoken all hail the saint.

Thus is him in real life. He's just acting. That's make-up. I saw a video on how they do it, but I can't find it.
Screen Shot 2020 02 08 at 92912 PM

Holy shit I thought it was going to be the ricecel with no chin but this is..... terrible

Absolutely hair mogs me.

Mogs me at looking manly, as above that skin can be seen normie

This is just a more evolved version of jestermaxxing. Maybe if he's lucky he might get a bit of status but it's unlikely

yes, he's so grotesque he could easily become a Hollywood actor playing freaks on the big screen, and then get a pick of clout chasing floozies.

Ah. He was the ugliest man I have ever seen, probably moreso than the real elephant man, that it had to be prosthetics.

I'm so confused. Is it prosthetics or legit. He looks like one of those wrinkled dog breeds.
It's legit

Anyone who says “mogs me” is LARPing. Being mogged by a saint is almost impossible
ER mogs almost everyone in this forum to infinity and oblivion if we're being honest

ER mogs almost everyone in this forum to infinity and oblivion if we're being honest
With that obvious exception since he acquired sainthood through action rather than repulsive looks

It's his personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

Here he is with blackops2cels bro

Saint Looseskincel

PRAISE ST. SUPREMECEL
:feelsautistic: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic: