Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ufotable is such an overrated studio

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
They're so lazy they just put some annoying af flashy lights in their animations and brain rotting fans call it god tier. Lol so much copium.

fate fans have brain rot, damn who would have thought?

their art is very consistent and pretty. they always deliver quality.

fate fans have brain rot, damn who would have thought?
fate is just junk food. it's easy to consume and tasty. the plot isn't complex and the story isn't rich but it's worth watching from time to time.

fate is just junk food. it's easy to consume and tasty. the plot isn't complex and the story isn't rich but it's worth watching from time to time.
did not like it personaly but im anal about history and historical figures, im too autistic too set that aside

did not like it personaly but im anal about history and historical figures, im too autistic too set that aside
none of them delve into history seriously. they just use names of historical figures as an aesthetic.

none of them delve into history seriously. they just use names of historical figures as an aesthetic.
i am aware i have seen some of fate, but i hate what they have done too certain characters, both the creators and fans. Rip Astolfo

their art is very consistent and pretty. they always deliver quality.
Abusing flashy lighting in animations is quality? It really does nothing too impressive lol. It's like the introduction of fidget spinners, it's so "cool" looking and fucking retarded af that everyone loves it for some reason but for me it is nothing too impactful. People are too low IQ to enjoy (and get addicted? wtf) those garbage that made me question humanity.

Last edited: