Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UFC fighter Luke Rockhold is another proof that Chad can get away with being awkward and cringeworthy because he's good looking

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
UFC fighter Luke Rockhold is another proof that it's all about good looks and not personality.

In MMA circles, he's widely regarded as very awkward and cringeworthy. He is so cringe-inducing that he has actually become some sort of a meme for that.

MMA fans even made a 4 and half minute of Luke Rockhold being socially awkward behaving like some autist:

In my opinion, he looks like he suffers from some form of CTE, which wouldn't be weird considering he's a fighter. He's very arrogant and acts like a jerk, without even having that jock charisma. If he was sub-8 in looks, he would be regarded as creepy.

He was even on some dating show and asked the girl right away if she spits or swallow. LOL. He has absolutely the worst "game" I've ever seen.

Of course, none of this matters because he's a 6'3'' Chad with blue eyes and good looking face and women love him.

rockhold-660x400.jpg

Dating star singer Demi Lovato:

demi-lovato-luke-rockhold-hold-hands-arriving-at-ufc-fight-05.jpg

Look at how brutally he mogs other MMA fighters here, all the girls go to him:

ifw2014_recap_04.jpg

Chad can be a meme for being socially awkward (and most likely CTE-suffering brain damaged) and still get girls.

Take the brutal lukerockholdpill.

luke1.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's nothing new for most of us, if you are 9 or 10 you can be awkward and shy, cringe-inducing etc, it doesn't matter. Girls will regard this as "cute". Everything I mean everything what Chad does is saint in the eyes of foids, meanwhile everything what incels(and especially shortcels) do is wrong. Just remember that Chad and incel population is no more than 20% of society, so normies and chadlites have indeed some space to improve when it means to how they act. For us it's over before it began

Imagine an incel acting "too cool for the school" in a cringeworthy fashion like this:

The funniest thing is he ended up getting brutally knocked out the next day by an ethnic manlet:

Last edited:
Just be chad strikes again!

Those tinder experiments proved that women would want chads even if they are pedophiles.

I mean what else is new?

Luke cuckhold.

Old stuff, its commen knowledge that the way people perceive "Personality" is through a heavy filter of looks.

Those tinder experiments proved that women would want chads even if they are pedophiles.

I mean what else is new?

The tinder experiments are stuff that only people reading sites like this one know about.

It's good to point out known examples from the real world that people might be more familiar with, for example meekspill is potent for this reason.

A bluepilled person might just be an MMA fan and you can bring up the blackpill to him by mentioning this.

at least he worked hard to be a MMA fighter(gymaxx + statusmaxxs)

what enrage me is the pieces of shit with no talent that become BILIONARES for being handsome

I am exactly as awkard as him.Only difference is I am not good looking

I fucking hate humanity

All being cringeworthy is is acting inappropriately in a social situation based on where you sit in the social hierarchy. Everything incels do is cringeworthy because everything we do is heavily scrutinized by normals simply because nobody likes us. Chad, on the other hand, can do no wrong, because everyone likes him.

There ya go, that's why chad can never be cringeworthy, while everything we do, is. When we even have the balls to try and act cool when nobody even wants us around, it's obnoxious and annoying to them. They almost can't help but feel bad for us when we stick around and take their abuse instead of swearing them off and telling them to burn in hell, but trying to act cool and act high status? That's where the feeling of cringe comes from, according to them.

Their cringe is simply feeling embarrassment for someone acting out of place and making an ass of themselves. When they try to knock you down or make fun of you, it's to put you back in your place.

A little blackpill for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back