Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion UEFA Euro 2024 thread

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Veteran
★★★★★
Which team will you be supporting? And what team do you think will win? Which fixtures are you excited for? Who will top their respective groups Post everything related to Euros 2024 in this thread
@K1ng N0th1ng

Last edited:
I dont even know should i support my country or not ,inkweldom made me confused :feelshaha: :feelstastyman:

Croatia but the coach is a worthless subhuman faggot that keeps riding on his past glories which is coming in 2nd at world cup jfl and also 3rd at the most recent world cup. Who cares about being 2nd or 3rd the only thing that matters is being 1st you subhuman faggot.

Croatia but the coach is a worthless subhuman faggot that keeps riding on his past glories which is coming in 2nd at world cup jfl and also 3rd at the most recent world cup. Who cares about being 2nd or 3rd the only thing that matters is being 1st you subhuman faggot.
Croatia is in a pretty competitive group with two giants. Spain and Italy but who knows they might top the group

No one here cares about football it seems

I hope England loses again :feelsdevil:

Based. I'll be supporting France because fuck England. Hopefully one of their key players like Kane, bellingham, Rice breaks a leg , get injured or something

I will support Germany because they elected Hitler and I like their attacking play.

Austria produced Hitler but I don’t think they are that good

I will support Germany because they elected Hitler and I like their attacking play.

think it'll be France too. England has a great attack and midfield but the defence is lacking. France have the great attack, midfield and a great defence as well. They are the most complete package, so barring an upset it should be France. Germany also has a strong team wirh home ground advantage

think it'll be France too. England has a great attack and midfield but the defence is lacking. France have the great attack, midfield and a great defence as well. They are the most complete package, so barring an upset it should be France. Germany also has a strong team wirh home ground advantage
The problem is that Mbappeis gay

As much as I hate them, England have got an exceptionally strong team on paper. Young team from 2021 + added years of experience - their mid and attack are probably top 3 worldwide. I would not be surprised they get very far, altho Southgate is a massive flop and could cost the team(again).

Probably France, realistically

I support which ever team has the least niggers for each game

So all the smaller teams then
Yes pretty much. I live in Englandistan but I don't care much for the national team and support teams like Croatia (any whiter team) whenever we play them

I ain’t supporting shit

I support Turkey but don't expect too much tbh our defenders are sucks. I think france is favorite but I hope another team wins.

Spain but maybe they don't even get past group phase. Croatia is good so pretty sure they'll pass but Italy is unpredictable. In the last Euros Spain went far but they didn't play too well with most games ending in tie then winning in penalties or just with one goal of difference. And they lost to Italy in the semifinal.

So Spain passing or not will depend on how well Italy does. Not too worried about Albania first time I see them classify for a football tournament.

Germany because I've always been a fan of the German playstyle and their talents
That's partly why I support bayern

Suggestion: Make Another thread for 2024 Copa America. (for SPICcels.)

We've got 2024 now. Germany is a hardcore faggotry-supporting team now that even pisses off normies.

I support which ever team has the least niggers for each game
East European teams then. Because there are living not many niggers yet and that typical nigger cult isn't popular there.

Last edited:
I’m always behind Germany in both Euros and world cup. They have insane ballon d’or tier talents and nearly no one gives them enough credit.
I think it’s upsetting that they never let Ter Stegen play despite Neuer being old and way out of form (UCL semifinals should tell you as much).

England have got an exceptionally strong team on paper.
:yes:

WTFFFFF. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
This is some FIFA Ultimate Team bullshit.

I’m always behind Germany in both Euros and world cup. They have insane ballon d’or tier talents and nearly no one gives them enough credit.
I think it’s upsetting that they never let Ter Stegen play despite Neuer being old and way out of form (UCL semifinals should tell you as much).

:yes:

View attachment 1178653
WTFFFFF. :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
This is some FIFA Ultimate Team bullshit.
Idk why germany has 4 keepers. And where tf is Brandt and Hummels, why is left-back Havertz listed playing as striker?

Idk why germany has 4 keepers. And where tf is Brandt and why is left-back Havertz listed playing as striker?
Nagelsmann practices with 4 teams at a time so he needs 4 keepers

Nagelsmann practices with 4 teams at a time so he needs 4 keepers
Tbh ypu could say that all the teams except england and france have a few very average players in their squads.

NiggERs will wipe out us

Gwwwwww

My based shcizo Austrian run prediction :feelsokman:

View attachment 1178667

My based shcizo Austrian run prediction :feelsokman:
Don't see it. I'd probably put Spain at 4th or 5th favourites after France, Germany, England, probably just ahead of Portugal. I think their main issue is not having a prolific goalscorer, which has been their issue for a few years now. Before they had Fernando Torres, Villa and then Diego Costa after that. Its no good dominating the ball if no one can finish. Their defence is also lacking. They will be fine against weaker teams, someone will get a goal (eg Joselu, Morata, Olmo). However against a top team like england and france I think they will struggle to convert their chances .

Don't see it. I'd probably put Spain at 4th or 5th favourites after France, Germany, England, probably just ahead of Portugal. I think their main issue is not having a prolific goalscorer, which has been their issue for a few years now. Before they had Fernando Torres, Villa and then Diego Costa after that. Its no good dominating the ball if no one can finish. Their defence is also lacking. They will be fine against weaker teams, someone will get a goal (eg Joselu, Morata, Olmo). However against a top team like england and france I think they will struggle to convert their chances .
Knockout tournaments are as much a measure of luck and perseverance as they are of skill, especially single-game formats.

Morocco 4th place finish case in point.

Knockout tournaments are as much a measure of luck and perseverance as they are of skill, especially single-game formats.

Morocco 4th place finish case in point.
True. I guess we'll see what happens.

Sweden didn't qualify because they've been dogshit lately. I want Germany or Croatia to win, but I'd be pleasantly surprised if Scotland made a good run. Turkey too, since a lot of Incels seem to be Turkish.

Germany as they have home advantage and they have not won it since 1996

Turkey because turks are bros when they are not racist, I've also made lots of money betting on Turkish LoL league. Hungary and Poland too, I've met nice people of these countries online. Might also root for Netherlands because muh heritage

And so it begins...

Screenshot 2024 06 14 200344

Watching a bunch of people kick a ball is pretty gay. Anyhow It'll be entertaining to watch my country get ass fucked by Ukraine.
The other thing I hope will happen is that Germany will loose in the first round. I won't watch it but I'll probably hear all about it from all the normies I am forced to share a planet with.

I think Germany should win this, but I'm hoping Scotland can get something.

England will win the tournament, anyway. There's too much talent in the team and they'll outscore any other team.

Kroos is a magician, can't believe they let him retire at 34

I would've given him Saudi money

Damn, Germany are really up for it, as hosts. They will go far.

Was like an indirect kick, don't see those anymore

They had no idea what to do jfl

A red in the first game of the tournament :society:

Never began for Scotland. Switzerland and Hungary will also cause them problems. They wont even be one of the best third place teams, so they wont go through.