Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill UCLA Study: Women fuck Chad short-term and secure Betas long-term (Ultra Giga Blackpill)

published research like this is not as easily dismissed as anecdotes are, it's important to understand that.

High IQ post, belong straight into blackpill archives.
Heightpill:
"Pawlowski and Jasienska (2005) showed women images of male and female couples that varied in their differences in height, with some of them depicting couples of nearly equal height, and others depicting couples with great disparity in height, with either the man or the woman being taller. The researchers found that women in the fertile phase of the cycle, more so than women in other cycle phases, preferred images in which the difference between the men and women was greater, with the man being taller than the woman. As with behavioral and vocal dominance, this effect was strongest when women evaluated the men as short-term mates."
This strongly correlates with this study (too long, tbh)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3098346/
They state that preference for more masculine face during fertile cycle phase is too subtle to influence real mate choice, i wonder can they say just same about height, as we now know that femoids tend to associate this trait with good genetics and like it the most during fertile phase. You're basically marked as biological trash, being short, and stand completely no chance.
The cornerstone of society was hammered and broken, and the circle became a vicious one: women raised in our harsh, unorganized and amoral times switched back to the pre-civilizational short-term strategy that also intensifies itself if we apply the same reasoning.
Your statement clearly depicts how world is turning backwards. Watch cucks will soon eating shit like monkey do, because "it's natural" for us. Oh wait, they already do.

Low IQ post.

kek
8ddfa62d008d1184fd45258f98e0efaa

The :blackpill: when combined with that of the :redpill: (when yielded correctly which includes that of the white pill) has the power to destroy the current set up of society to make way for societal reconfiguring.

OP & many more like it has that gift so to speak.

Polygamy must be stopped NOW!

I'm not sure how true this duel mating strategy is because most men are repulsed by cuckoldry. Single moms find it really hard to date.

JFL at being alive as an incel tbh

I can’t handle this much sui fuel.

We really need to expose the truth to masses. Women are evil and shallow by nature.

l tried to explain that alphafuxbetabux to my 60 yo psychiatrist

he didnt know anything about all that

then l spoke about this forum

he told me to leave it

JFL

l tried to explain that alphafuxbetabux to my 60 yo psychiatrist

he didnt know anything about all that

then l spoke about this forum

he told me to leave it

JFL
Psychiatrists are all mostly old bluepill cuck pill pushers.

The science of blackpill deserves getting necroposted.

@SergeantIncel Why is the blackpill archive not pinned on the main board?
It is the most valuable thread.

My thoughts about this question are a little unorganized and fresh at this moment, but I will try to make a thread about it asap.
Please, I need hope
These types of blackpills really destroy me

It Literally just confirms everything we already knew.

I can’t handle this much sui fuel.

We really need to expose the truth to masses. Women are evil and shallow by nature.
Lol what is exposing the truth going to do? Everyone already knows this deep down but numales will always be numales.

@knajjd, SergeantIncel broke the rules ban now

:soy::soy::soy: The blackpill is pseudoscience there are no studies to back it up