Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ubisofts new Assassin’s creed game takes a jab at incels

• Thread starter djKhaled_Lookism
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
djKhaled_Lookism

djKhaled_Lookism

Follower of Carmack and LPD Theory
★★

We’re entering the culture bois. Prepare to be mocked and referenced in your vidya from now on. You won’t have peace even in vidya.

I swear the fucking Egyptian one came out like, yesterday. Are they making one of these every other month now?

this meme is dead, over exposed to toxic elements.

"Nice guys" are just not cucked enough for cucks to appreciate.

havent bought a ubisoft game since assasins creed 2 , i see they are just shitting them out now. no surprise garbage company tbh.

incels are not "nice guys" you fucking idiot, we are something totally different

Assassins Creed has had a noticeable nu-male edge ever since the 2nd game and it’s gotten progressively worse ever since, so this doesn’t surprise me.

jfl at the beta cucks who had to carry the stones for the pyramids

incels are not "nice guys" you fucking idiot, we are something totally different

Jfl how are you this low iq, like, do you need them to say fuck incels explicitly to understand they’re shitting on you?

OH GEE, I NEVER THOUGHT OF WORKING ON MYSELF. I DIDN'T SPEND 10S OF THOUSANDS OF HOURS DOING ART (specifically), GAME (PUA), EDUCATING MYSELF, GETTING A SOCIAL JOB TO BECOME SUPER CHARISMATIC, WORKING ON FASHION, ETC.

Good god, these people are downright abusive. They know about the blackpill and that it's real or they wouldn't know how to fuck with us in such a frustrating manner.

I swear the fucking Egyptian one came out like, yesterday. Are they making one of these every other month now?
Its the new 60usd dlc for the last AC game.

It's basically a reskin.

ohhhh ubisoft fucking bluepilled cucks

JFL at playing games from the 2010s which were design by feminist dykes and Reddit cucks.

ZOG media are pushing harder and harder to brainwash the masses into wanting incels dead. I'm really beginning to worry that this can only end in us facing the lids of FEMA coffins.

fuck

ZOG media are pushing harder and harder to brainwash the masses into wanting incels dead. I'm really beginning to worry that this can only end in us facing the lids of FEMA coffins.

fuck
Auschwitz-feature.jpg

If that shit continues the future of incels lies in concentration camps

good thing i quit that series after 3. i was actually thinking of getting back into it but now its just one thing off my list.

"...to become more desirable"
FUCK OFFFFFFF :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke::woke::woke::woke:

fuck
yes bro

Shit company, shit games.

y do so many of u fagg0ts hang out on cuckit all day? then import their shitty normslime culture here. fuck off back to cuckit fag. if i gave a fuck what cuckit thought i would go to cuckit.

we need to get more women in the incel industry

The Ass-ass-in's Creed games are, like the name implies, ass. Ubicucks just reskins the same lazy, buggy mess every year, and reddit soyboys fall for it.

assasins creed died after unity

Origins came out october 27th 2017, ffs it's not even been a year and they already shat out a new game.
havent bought a ubisoft game since assasins creed 2 , i see they are just shitting them out now. no surprise garbage company tbh.
Haven't bought a game ever

Ubisoft is trash. I will make sure to trade in my copy of Rainbow Six SJW now after seeing this.

jfl at playing any ubisoft game after the original rayman

jfl at playing any videogame after tetris

JFL at playing any games after chess

we are pretty much the same except we know exactly why we are incel while nice guys are completely oblivious

good thing i don't play that dogshit franchise

Well what do you expect by playing shit games like Assassins Creed? They are boring as fuck, so I quess they have to do everything to be 'funny'

not surprising since it’s ubisoft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back