Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News U.S. Intelligence Reports Significant Buildup of Serbian Military Forces towards Border with Kosovo

this fuckin cunt is in charge of kosovo JFL

godspeed serbia, hope it goes like battle of drina in 1914

Based i hope we make slavs extinct this time

Ukraine could spillover into the Serb-Kosovar conflict and spark a wider war, in the worst-case scenario.
I welcome a nuclear exchange.

Russia needs its Orthodox friends and other allies like Iran and North Korea to 'get in the game'. And for those countries who want to retake territory.. if not now, while there is a big war going on, then when.

Good. We need more war.

ww3 brewing it seems
nah, it won't benefit economically the jews in the long term, there's a reason why humanity hasn't kicked the bucket and there are plans to parry a meteorite in case it nears to our orbit (jewgle that up)

Ukraine could spillover into the Serb-Kosovar conflict and spark a wider war, in the worst-case scenario.
I welcome a nuclear exchange.
WW3 :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Balkans see news like this every fucking week.
"Omg, next Monday won't start by going to work, you will be shelling Sarajevo. You gonna ascend in a based way attracting UN's attention.".
These small 'news channels' think everything is a sign of upcoming war. Their problem is not living for a second with idiotic balkans.