Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "u dont actually want 2 die or ud b dead already hehe im so clever" -pedantic retard

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
oh wow!! sorry i wasn't using the proper terminology when i was venting about how shit my life was. also one more thing, FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF YOU INSUFFERABLE, PEDANTIC PIECE OF SHIT WHO ACTUALLY FUCKING CARES???
"i want to die, oh my bad, I don't actually want to die i just wish my state of being was in such a way that I did not have to deal with the issues that are ailing my life so" IS THAT BETTER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE?
Why the fuck do retards who point this shit out even care so much? It's fucking obvious what you mean. Why the hell do you even have the energy or fucks to give about something so stupid? Are you some kind of normie? FUck off normie. Fuck off and die.

Last edited:
Yeah I hate those kind of morons too. I often had to deal with such idiots on alt.suicide.methods

Fuckin normies, if i wanna die i will die.