Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious U can pay off the mods to have free reign of illegal activity here, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Just ask incelrito, mang. The mods aint doing jack shit about that mf, all because he paid:feelsclown:

Mods are awake now. Let's see what they do:forcedsmile:.

(((They))) and the (((mods))) one & the same, Chico. My point has undoubtedly been proven, mang
The unholy trinity, the antichrist, the Devil.

The Jews have gotten ahold of this site I'm afraid.

They're full of shit then

They're full of shit then
Ok GrAYcel, but yes, this place is absolutely 100% an untrusted site now. Something even worse than incelrito can quite possibly and easily happen, just think about it, mang

WAKE UP CALL

Ok GrAYcel, but yes, this place is absolutely 100% an untrusted site now. Something even worse than incelrito can quite possibly and easily happen, just think about it, mang

WAKE UP CALL
cp spammers have happened quite a few times tbh

cp spammers have happened quite a few times tbh
Only with defeatedlobster in the past as i recall, and at least it wasnt done en masse, Chico.

Incelrito, however, has proven that things will only get much, MUCH worse around here, and im afraid it already has, mang.

Could promote me to mod I’ve been here since 2020 and old cel

what happened ?

damn ill miss your orthodox jenny threads