Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tyrones attack incel for doing his job

A

Asianmanletcel

overcel
★★★★★
The incel employee tried to kick them out for unruly behavior but these ******* think it's fine to gang up him because he's ugly, they also used a bowling ball to smash his head

Full uncensored video

Big people are cowards and were probably female yesterday.

LMFAO the bowling ball:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Meanwhile those niggers went back to their slums after doing this and fucked their token snowbunnies. Life is cruel motherfuckers

those thugs probably get 10x the amount of pussy more than the victim

Fucking niggers
I hate them SO MUCH. Always attack in group, unevolved humans, still half animal...

#blacklivesmatter
#dindunuffin
#hesagoodboy
#wewuzkangz

Fucking animals. Everybody needs to carry a gun Incase some shit like this happens. I’ll kill a motherfucker before I get my head stomped

It’s surprising that people who do shit like this are validated in society and have wives or girlfriends. I see this shit all the time in HS. The most meanest chad have popularity, love and affection. For the kids who behave like a good boy and follow rules they are taken advantage of, bullied and mocked (double the disadvantage if the person is ugly).

It’s surprising that people who do shit like this are validated in society and have wives or girlfriends. I see this shit all the time in HS. The most meanest chad have popularity, love and affection. For the kids who behave like a good boy and follow rules they are taken advantage of, bullied and mocked (double the disadvantage if the person is ugly).

if the incel is ever to fight back, he gets punished to a different dimension.

It's sad and it's not just a black thug thing. All thugs get women's panties wet and they're respected and feared. Law abiding incels are the most despised group of people.
If you're tall and poor, just thugmaxx. Not even memeing.

of course the proud Turancel gets it. they're a threat to every other race besides the jews. deport the fuckers. even being pro-White I'd get even madder if it was a curry or a rice. nobody deserves to be treated like that. sambos are monsters.
It's sad and it's not just a black thug thing. All thugs get women's panties wet and they're respected and feared. Law abiding incels are the most despised group of people.
If you're tall and poor, just thugmaxx. Not even memeing.

wiggers got more ass than I did by far but look at who they imitate.

Wtf was that foid doing?

They should be deported back to Niggeria, if they insist on staying and complain about their rights government should build concentration camps with with big rooms and plenty of Zyklon-B. Less crime, more whites, less mixed races...

These fucking chimps need to be deported
need to counter this with some lifefuel

just another day of wage slaving as incel

WOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAARR

Sheesh

Attachments

• IMG_2485.PNG
    IMG_2485.PNG
    25.2 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_2497.JPG
    IMG_2497.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 69
Bowling Ballcels it’s over

There is almost as much racism in this thread as a SJWs twitter feed.

black people are fucking animals
Yup Dylann Roof was right in his manifesto black people are high T animals who act on impulse and it is proven again and again.

Damn, all that for a minimum wage? Hope his employer has good workman’s comp insurance

How do you know he is an incel?
I haven't watched it btw.

But they ain't do nuffin!

Notice how the beast with the braids pretends to calm the poor guy down before he pummels him; that's a common coon tactic: pretend to be your friend and then fuck you over. They do that shit both in fighting and when trying to rip you off.

There is almost as much racism in this thread as a SJWs twitter feed.

ok Trotsky.

get icepicked faggot.
Yup Dylann Roof was right in his manifesto black people are high T animals who act on impulse and it is proven again and again.

correct. also your sig gives me a boner. based St. Lepine.
btw did that autistic getting attacked by nogs in Shitcago get memory-holed or something?

Last edited:
(((Modern blacks)))

TNB. Human equivalent of hyenas.

But they ain't do nuffin!

Notice how the beast with the braids pretends to calm the poor guy down before he pummels him; that's a common coon tactic: pretend to be your friend and then fuck you over. They do that shit both in fighting and when trying to rip you off.

Lolz

still just as great after watching for the 5th time

Shameful, but what did he expect? Getting buck with a bunch of streets thugs and he wouldn't get his fat ass beat?

He had no chance against the nigger. That dude was going crazy on him.

it's over for blackcels here
We are all responsible for the actions of these low IQ thugs just like all mayocels are responsible for the actions of neo nazis /s

Last edited:
Daily life of an incel
Your parents shame you for not having a girlfriend "when will you get a girlfriend" "Where is your girlfriend"
You go outside where girls say eww and laugh at how ugly you are "why doesn't he talk" "The creep talked to me"
You go to work where you are bullied by coworkers and customers for not having a girlfriend and being ugly
You go online to escape where you guessed it everyone talks about their girlfriend and then bullies ugly people who don't get laid
Then you die

I don't want to defend those faggots, I hope they all get crucified upside down, but let's not act like white dudes don't go around doing this sort of shit either. I've witnessed white people doing this irl.

These roving bands of negro youths need to be put to the fucking sword.

Thanks for posting the uncensored video OP, American media is cucked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back