Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tyrone vs Sun Wukong [[REVISED]]

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = x times Tyrone piped your mom
★★★★★
Tyrone lands in a forest in an unknown location and finds some monkey meditating

Tyrone:Yo nigga what the fuck are you doin here tryna play yo hippie shi-

Sun Wukong quickly teleports to Tyrone and swings his staff at Tyrone sending Tyrone flinging 1000s of miles away

Tyrone gets angry and then flies towards Sun Wukong with his black glock and fires the cosmic 9mm at Sun Wukong who dodges it and Tyrone desummons it to kick Sun Wukong in the head and starts beating him to the ground at -5% power but Sun Wukong uses water on Tyrone which Tyrone falls back screaming

Tyrone:OH FUCK THIS!!

Sun Wukong then punches Tyrone in the sternum as he absorbed 5% of Tyrone's power, Tyrone gets angry and goes 35% power

Tyrone: Die...

Tyrone lifts his hand up and Sun Wukong levitates and screams as his soul gets slashed 100,000,000,000,000 times in 3 seconds but Sun Wukong suddenly appears behind Tyrone and pounds his face in then sends him flying to another galaxy

Tyrone gets enraged and uses his finger to create a quasar blast towards the Milky Way which absolutely destroys it but using his blackness it also destroys the entire omniverse

Tyrone teleports behind Sun Wukong and absorbs him into his hand completely not only erasing him but also absorbing his power too.

K-

However time is reversed and Tyrone is confused

Sun Wukong stands there still with Tyrone's 5% power he absorbed looking at him

Sun Wukong:I'm ready...

Tyrone:I will fuck ya up homie!

Tyrone and Sun Wukong get into battle stance

To be continued...

IMG 2921