Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Tyrone vs Goku 2

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Goku senses an unusual energy coming from a neighborhood in Los Angeles, it seems strong.

Goku:Hmm, what is that?

Goku, at light speed travels to the area to find its coming from a house but suddenly the energy disappears

Then a black man comes out of the small ghetto house holding some pot

Tyrone:Sup Goku, I'm Tyrone and I am banging yo bitch Chi Chi!

Goku instantly teleports to Tyrone's face in a serious manner and puts his fist up

Tyrone:Get that shi out my face homie!

Tyrone flicks away Goku using -98% of his power, Goku is confused and stops mid air, Tyrone flies up to Goku as they are near the atmosphere

Goku:ANYONE WHO TOUCHES MY WIFE... WILL PAY!!!!!!

Goku then goes super saiyan 2 instantly enraged and Tyrone gets ready, Goku rushes at Tyrone and Tyrone isn't phased one bit

Tyrone:What ya finna do homie?! The fuck you finna do?!

Tyrone uses his thug blast to blast Goku away into space causing a small fracture in Goku's hand

Tyrone:I was takin it easy on you homie!

Goku:I was too!

Goku then starts preparing a kamehameha and goes super saiyan blue

Goku:Kame......hameeee..... HAAA-

Tyrone gets behind Goku and shoves his kamehameha at his face causing massive damage to Goku, as Tyrone is about to hit a finishing blow but Goku goes MUI

Tyrone misses it and Goku lands a hit on Tyrone and he pretends to be hurt

Tyrone:AGGH!!!.. agghhh... haha... hahahaha... nice one nigga!

Tyrone then uses -96% of his power and not only bypasses Goku's MUI but also breaks every rib in his body with 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 strikes per nanosecond

Goku falls back severely wounded

Tyrone:Night night nigga!

Tyrone punches Goku in the arms and his arms' reality gets erased and Goku screams in agony and fear

As a finishing move, Tyrone creates a black hole behind Goku which swallows him into the abyss

KO

Last edited:
7531d8d55bc3b23730be53afef3e641b

I love these posts :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul: