Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone tells incels to go ER

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Came across this classic video, and wanted to share. Tyrone is the man, will literally say anything if you pay him. He’s also made anti-incel content cause someone paid him, but the fact he openly tells incels to rope and go ER is hilarious.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbeoV5ANNI

Its over when Big Man Tyrone is telling you to go ER:smonk:

Sluthate was such pure incel hilarity. Man I kinda miss those days. :(

I read it when the "blackpill" perspective was naughty and transgressive within the "red pill" spaces. It was so fresh...new. Revelatory.
How did most redpillers take it back in the day? Were they copers?

How did most redpillers take it back in the day? Were they copers?

There was more of a stigmatizing "loser" aspect to being blackpilled back then and red-pillers wanted nothing to do with that space. But the persuasive power of black pill theory (and humor?) made blackpillers more mainstream (relatively, of course.)

There was more of a stigmatizing "loser" aspect to being blackpilled back then and red-pillers wanted nothing to do with that space. But the persuasive power of black pill theory (and humor?) made blackpillers more mainstream (relatively, of course.)
I mean, younger generations are having a lot harder time than previous generations as well, so blackpill will seem more relatable as well.

I mean, younger generations are having a lot harder time than previous generations as well, so blackpill will seem more relatable as well.

Yea. I just think my perspective is unique in witnessing it all (PUA hopefulness, red-pill reaction, blackpill counter-reaction etc.)

Yea. I just think my perspective is unique in witnessing it all (PUA hopefulness, red-pill reaction, blackpill counter-reaction etc.)
What’s the difference between redpill and pua?

What’s the difference between redpill and pua?

PUA was around since the 80s. It gave sincere hope to male uglos that through sheer willpower and trickery they could convince women into sleeping with them. A character in the film "Magnolia" (1999) played by Tom Cruise is a PUA guru modeled after a real figure (the dude behind "neuro-linguistic programming" lmao.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8_fxj5ZTA

Red Pill was basically evo-psych applied to sexual relations. It still gives hope in that the man who is struggling must do x and y as to to no longer struggle.

Black pill is the awareness that the struggle itself is evidence that it's over.

No puahate was the one that got shutdown.
Oh yeah. Do you know what happened to slut hate?

PUA was around since the 80s. It gave sincere hope to male uglos that through sheer willpower and trickery they could convince women into sleeping with them. A character in the film "Magnolia" (1999) played by Tom Cruise is a PUA guru modeled after a real figure (the dude behind "neuro-linguistic programming" lmao.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8_fxj5ZTA

Red Pill was basically evo-psych applied to sexual relations. It still gives hope in that the man who is struggling must do x and y as to to no longer struggle.

Black pill is the awareness that the struggle itself is evidence that it's over.

Ah okay, that makes a lot of sense. I knew mgtow also used the redpill, but I didn’t know if they were similar to the pua people who claimed to be redpill, and people like better bachelor who claim to not be pua or mgtow but are redpilled.

Oh yeah. Do you know what happened to slut hate?

It was the first incel-related forum I ever frequented, but it was around 2015 if I'm not mistaken.
But the site was already dying back then.

It was the first incel-related forum I ever frequented, but it was around 2015 if I'm not mistaken.
But the site was already dying back then.
I guess hating sluts became more mainstream, so a forum dedicated to doing that seems redundant.

I guess hating sluts became more mainstream, so a forum dedicated to doing that seems redundant.
I think they mostly suffered the backlash of ER's rampage, just like puahate. Lots of users leaving intentionally, negative press, etc.
As far as I remember the mods and the few users who still posted there kind of knew that they could be taken down anytime.

I think they mostly suffered the backlash of ER's rampage, just like puahate. Lots of users leaving intentionally, negative press, etc.
As far as I remember the mods and the few users who still posted there kind of knew that they could be taken down anytime.
So these predate r/incels?

So these predate r/incels?
Puahate ceased to exist right after the Day of Retribution as far as I know, becuase that was the forum that ER openly posted on.
Sluthate went on for a while, I don't exactly when they were taken down, but there wasn't much activity up there by the time r/incels became popular (late 2016 - early 2017).

If a Tyrone goes ER everyone will blame racism and white supremacy but if an incel does so everyone will say that it's because males are egomaniac and see themselves entitled and that's why we need feminism.

Based and ERpilled

The only reason why Tom Cruise became a star was because Hollywood homo Jews thought he was sexy.
Did the scientology stuff happen before or after his fame?