Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tyrone is too overpowered and destroys even gigachad

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Tyrone is very underrated and absolutely mogs the shit out of even gigachad himself because of his godly genetics that make him almost unkillable. You can put Tyrone on more estrogen boosters than every troon combined, castrate his balls, give him testosterone destroying foods and only give him tap water for years and Tyrone will absolutely fucking destroy a gigachad and break every single bone in his body and definetly cause internal bleeding. Tyrone is just too overpowered.

What would you do if you were to fight Jon Jones

That’s part of why I hate them so fucking much, they’re just so damn strong and stupid. You put strength and low intelligence together and you get one unbearable person.

He is overpowered because that's how you write him.

The truth is, YOU are the only one who can defeat Tyrone.

IT'S TIME TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY THAT BREAKS THE 4TH WALL. Tyrone, due to his sheer tyroness, becomes awares he is a character invented by you. He realizes you could kill him off in one of your stories, so he comes in our reality to fight you.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US FROM TYRONE

He is overpowered because that's how you write him.

The truth is, YOU are the only one who can defeat Tyrone.

IT'S TIME TO WRITE ANOTHER STORY THAT BREAKS THE 4TH WALL. Tyrone, due to his sheer tyroness, becomes awares he is a character invented by you. He realizes you could kill him off in one of your stories, so he comes in our reality to fight you.

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAVE US FROM TYRONE
The only thing that can defeat Tyrone is another Tyrone

That’s part of why I hate them so fucking much, they’re just so damn strong and stupid. You put strength and low intelligence together and you get one unbearable person.
Imagine how scary it would be if Tyrones had the same IQ as whites

Tyrone is very underrated and absolutely mogs the shit out of even gigachad himself because of his godly genetics that make him almost unkillable. You can put Tyrone on more estrogen boosters than every troon combined, castrate his balls, give him testosterone destroying foods and only give him tap water for years and Tyrone will absolutely fucking destroy a gigachad and break every single bone in his body and definetly cause internal bleeding. Tyrone is just too overpowered.
true

not all

I know, I’m black too. But I’m weak and 5’5. I’d consider myself amongst the best of the modern black race IQ wise, which isn’t saying much considering how most blacks seem to act.

I know, I’m black too. But I’m weak and 5’5. I’d consider myself amongst the best of the modern black race IQ wise, which isn’t saying much considering how most blacks seem to act.
bro wtf you are black you probably have the best genetics in bed and body you literally mog a cumskin the same level as you just workout considering 'you are 5`5 you could be a mini ronnie coleman

@GØD should nerf tyrone tbh

Nigger worship tbh.

slavs maul blacks

how did tyson fury beat deontey wilder?

I would bring a gun into the fight and just pull the trigger and easily finish the fight
The bullets would bounce off him because he is black and he would use his shotgun