Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tyrone gropes and punches a random foid

What an animal. She was dressed properly.
It's completely okay to do that to foids who are dressed like whores but not to a properly dressed foid.

It's completely okay to do that to foids who are dressed like whores but not to a properly dressed foid.
eh

Yep I don't like people groping anyone

Based niggER.

i bet she enjoyed it

that properly dressed foid has a triple digit bodycount

:soy:

Based niggER.
No, not Based at all.
She was dressed properly.
If it was a whore, I would support the nigger.
That monkey is an absolute moron, and I would have stabbed him to death if that was my Virgin wife.
I already got jailed in the past, cause I body slammed a nigger right into the pavement

and yet foids still go for degenerate ages like him instead of supreme gentlemen like myself.

He should have gone to town on her

Watching niggers is funny