Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tyrone gave me a packet of condoms

F

fatblackcel

Self-banned
-
He gave a string to me and his fellow tyrone but when he turned to another person he said " you don't fuck no hoes" and didn't give him a string. Little does he know im never going to use them :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

Tyrone has hopes on you. He does not see you as a possible incel sooo maybe it is not over for you. Dont let him down, go have some sex champ.

condoms are expensive

How old are you again? Like 16?

Don't disappoint him.

Tyrone has hopes on you. He does not see you as a possible incel sooo maybe it is not over for you. Dont let him down, go have some sex champ.
I think he was just doing it because im his friend.

So you can ascend through association. Ask him to help with you.
Never ask a better looking man to hook you up with a foid. The foid will fall for him while he tries to advertise you for her

just go masturbate in a park with them

He gave a string to me and his fellow tyrone but when he turned to another person he said " you don't fuck no hoes" and didn't give him a string. Little does he know im never going to use them :feelsthink: :feelsthink:
Blackest message ive read all day

this