Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Typical : the relationship between modern woman and cooking

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
There was a party with coworkers and ppl were asked to bring something to eat.

I accepted :soy:to come because I didn't want to be once again the outcast who doesn't go to events with coworkers.
businessman-waving-hi-to-his-colleague.jpg

Plus, I somehow believed there might have been a chance for me to slay this pretty foid who works in some other service.:chad::banhammer::foidSoy:

I took the time to prepare a huge meal of meat because I know by experience that the normie crowd always bring petty stuffs such as cheap alcohol or salads, or they simply precooked stuffs or even fast food, because people are becoming lazy degenerate in this day and age.

Though I don't care about them, I need to eat real stuffs because 1/ I'm not a fucking vegan peasant and 2/ I have a gymmaXxing schedule to respect and eating well is a part of it. :feelsYall:

So here I come. At the event, there aren't so many people. Merely foids. But I realize I got cucked because the pretty foid isn't there.:feelsUnreal:

An old foid who apparently hates salad but brought a salad because she's a stingy cunt suddenly reaches to me : she has seen my huge plate of meat. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN COOK she says. :feelsclown:

All the foids are looking at me. Suddenly, I become some kind of beacon in an ocean of bland cheap salad. :dafuckfeels:

I sit. People begin to take their plates and serve food. They ALL take a bit of my meat.:cryfeels:

I eat and don't say a thing, boiling internally. The pretty foid isn't there, and all those stoopid salad bringers are enjoying my real food. The more they take bits of my meat, the more I realize people are lazy degenerate in this day and age. They didn't cook anything, they brought cheap fast food, ready made stuff if not a fucking bland salad. Modern woman 101. :foidSoy:

And I am supposed to act like this is normal. At least, I didn't have to suffer the usual retarded feminist take of "how the patriarchy forces foids to cook" that the old salad woman often comes up with .... :feelsseriously:

A foid even has the audacity to pretend it's surprizing that A MAN can cook. :lasereyes: I exploded : "A responsible adult is supposed to cook, no wonder you're all fat and stupid eating the things you eat, putting in your body what some food engineer decided to put in his merchandise." But of course, I didn't, I simply said "thank you" because that's what you're supposed to do when foids condescend to talk to you.

So that's it. I will not go in this kind of suifuel event ever again. Yes I can cook, but I will never cook for this kind of people and I'll keep all my calories to myself, because I'm putting the effort and they are not.

Ultra giga fucking cucked workplace corporate culture. Why would you even speak to this things outside of work? Thank goodness im NEET.

There's a reason why fast-food home deliveries are so popular...
This tbh. That's basically lazy overpaid foids exploiting illegal immigrants, at least in big european cities.
Is it seen as bad etiquette if you do not show up? I never want to go to after-work outings or parties with future co-workers.
Well, it's rather that people talk in your back when you're not there. I was talking about the "pretty foid", well the salad eaters said bad things about her during that evening ... I doubt they would been so bitchy if she was there. I think they do the same when I'm not here. I really hate the normpleb.

Last edited:
Why would you even speak to this things outside of work?
When you work you understand. You can't affort to miss this kind of event. I used to, and then I had weeks of gossip in my back. It was hard to fight against it.

Ppl like to call out "toxic masculinity" but this kind of toxic environment is always because of some old foid trying to lead a little militia of younger foids under her influence.

classmates make fun of me because I bring selfmade actual food to class instead of snacks and shit

classmates make fun of me because I bring selfmade actual food to class instead of snacks and shit
I mean, that's kids being kids. I'm talking about supposedly responsible adults, some of them have kids, who are supposed to know basic stuffs to at least raise a family.

Or am I just too reactionnary to understand that the modern family can now eat insects and fluid concentrated pizza hut nutrients.

I mean, that's kids being kids. I'm talking about supposedly responsible adults, some of them have kids, who are supposed to know basic stuffs to at least raise a family.
in our degenerative society, if a kid can't do it, it will only get worse once they're an adult. Big part of our youth is illiterate and you think that's gonna get better as they get older? No

in our degenerative society, if a kid can't do it, it will only get worse once they're an adult. Big part of our youth is illiterate and you think that's gonna get better as they get older? No
I agree. But foids pretend that not being able to feed themselves properly is empowerment, while men just learn to be normal adults. There's a huge double standard there, and society keeps demonizing men.

I went to only one afterwork and decided one is enough for a life time.
I am always outcasted anyways, so who cares.

I don't trust a modern woman cooking a hot pocket in the microwave. :feelsjuice:

Sorry to hear that at my job the food they bring for those kind of things is fucking delicious the foids at my job are always bringing wonderful homecooked meals. Makes me realize how great it must be to have a wife that cooks for you all the time. Jealous tbqh