Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Typical helpful advice from IT

ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Slobcel
★★★★★
You have to respect women, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. People just need to respect each other, it's the bare minimum.

You have to maintain good hygiene, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. All people, regardless of gender, don't like the smell of sweat and dirty ass.

You have to cut your hair regularly, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. It's just that no one likes unkept guys.

You need to dress well, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. You do it primarily for yourself, to feel confident and express yourself. Women may like your style, but that doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to you.

You must have social skills and be an interesting person, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. It just helps you make friends with both men and women. Of course, women may like you as a person, but that doesn't mean they will want animal sex with you. At least you will get a lot of positive emotions from talking to them, there are so many interesting topics to discuss, such as women's rights and LGBT rights.

Don't ask out women you don't know. You need to get to know them as people first. It may take some time, but that doesn't mean that over time they will find you attractive. You should only do this because you respect them as people and so you don't seem like a desperate creep.

HOLES ARE HOLES, LET ME COOM INSIDE (IN VIDEO GAME)

Chad doesn't need to do anything, he just exists

Don’t ask women out at first. You need to get to know them and the best way to. Do it is by going out with them

Literally what normies think is the only acceptable way to live as a man. And if you do everything right and still are not sexually successful, just accept it and continue paying taxes so that other luckier men can still enjoy sex.

I mean, they are not wrong. Those suggestions are reasonable and I do believe they will help boost you SMV score by at least 2 points . So if you’re a 2 you can become a 4 minimum. That’s like going from near horrific to just below average which I am sure improves your chances.

I’m not to say it guarantees you anything. We can’t compare ourselves to someone who has all these qualities naturally and has been perfecting them for years already. It’s just no reasonable to do.

Nonetheless, I digress. Very well thought out post OP and looking forwards to more in the future. Cheers.

works if you're at least 5, below that its over

This is what IT doesn't understand. They say we think that sex is transactional but then they say these retarded things.

You can have a guy who is completely respectful and nice, and that doesn't mean girls will like him. Women will say that they lack chemistry or whatever. Therefore we can say that being respectful isn't actually something women are looking for in a guy, because its not mandatory to have.

Women will go for guys who they feel attracted to. And those guys may or may not be respectful, all that matters is that he is attractive

You have to respect women, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. People just need to respect each other, it's the bare minimum.

You have to maintain good hygiene, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. All people, regardless of gender, don't like the smell of sweat and dirty ass.

You have to cut your hair regularly, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. It's just that no one likes unkept guys.

You need to dress well, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. You do it primarily for yourself, to feel confident and express yourself. Women may like your style, but that doesn't mean they're sexually attracted to you.

You must have social skills and be an interesting person, but that doesn't mean you will suddenly become a sexually attractive man. It just helps you make friends with both men and women. Of course, women may like you as a person, but that doesn't mean they will want animal sex with you. At least you will get a lot of positive emotions from talking to them, there are so many interesting topics to discuss, such as women's rights and LGBT rights.

Don't ask out women you don't know. You need to get to know them as people first. It may take some time, but that doesn't mean that over time they will find you attractive. You should only do this because you respect them as people and so you don't seem like a desperate creep.
just-be-a-good-worker-drone-serve-your-queens-and-die-sexless-theory.

i already do all this. i just rot in my room so i don't see new people

Literally what normies think is the only acceptable way to live as a man. And if you do everything right and still are not sexually successful, just accept it and continue paying taxes so that other luckier men can still enjoy sex.

Don’t ask women out at first. You need to get to know them and the best way to. Do it is by going out with them
lol stay in the cuckzone/beta orbiter you inkwell :foidSoy::foidSoy:
foids can absolutely waste your time

This is what IT doesn't understand. They say we think that sex is transactional but then they say these retarded things.

You can have a guy who is completely respectful and nice, and that doesn't mean girls will like him. Women will say that they lack chemistry or whatever. Therefore we can say that being respectful isn't actually something women are looking for in a guy, because its not mandatory to have.

Women will go for guys who they feel attracted to. And those guys may or may not be respectful, all that matters is that he is attractive
stats show that actual misogynist men have more sex than your avg retard normie.

Right on op, being an incel trucel isn't an excuse to stop caring about yourself.

their just the soy kiwiamrs. thats they all