Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Typical day in the life of an average college girl in 2018

D

DonkeyPunch

Officer
★★
She wakes up at noon in the frat house, her orifices sore from the Chad train the night before. Before leaving she makes sure to blow the hottest Chad there and swallow his cum (that serves as her breakfast)

She checks her Instagram, Twitter and Facebook to find hundreds of new messages and thousands of new likes. Some from Chads but most from normies and bluepilled incels (whom she would rather be raped to death by Chad than spend 10 minutes getting coffee with) She decides to go to the library to study, but really she could always just wear a low cut top and give puppy dog eyes and get an A on the test. This is what she has been doing since middle school. While at the library she takes pictures of random incels sitting alone and actually studying and posts them on her Instagram. The pics get hundreds of comments from women, Chads, and normies about how ugly and pathetic they are.

She leaves the library after only about 20 minutes to go get some food. She goes to a restaurant and has her beta orbiters foot the entire bill. She notices a Chad busboy and starts eye fucking him. She takes him into the restroom and sucks his dick, his cum gets in her mouth and eyes.

After lunch she goes back to her dorm room or sorority house and takes a long nap. When she wakes up it is time to hit the frat houses for her nightly Chad trains. Up to 50 Chads at a time, sometimes as many as 100 in all of her orifices. Frat Chads, Chads from the lacrosse team, the football team, the basketball team etc. She also consumes mountains of cocaine and enough alcohol to kill an elephant and passes out at whatever frat house she happens to be at by 5 in the morning.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

The west will burn.

Sounds about right OP

ER should've gone for the fraternity.

Sounds exaggerated but is actually true.

Really don't wanna read because I know how true everything he says will be

Kek
I knew Chad would be in her day for sure
That fucker always gets it

Maybe during the weekend this is actually somewhat realistic.

We should make Los Angeles and San Francisco the new Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

All the west are currently Nanking-ing themselves RN.

Newton level IQ post.

Sounds accurate, that's life on tutorial island for you.

One of the greatest tragedies in history was that on May 23, 2014, ER wasn't able to get the door open to get in the sorority house.

Chad's trem bala marreta.

@KilluminoidBR
@wizardcel

No words

Attachments

• IMG_5617-6778.jpg
    IMG_5617-6778.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 130
Bear in mind this isn’t even a good looking foid. This is an average, or below average foid. This is your looksmatch.

U forgot she will metop any of them if they become a politician or she has something to gain from lying later down the road

Like that fat bitch who had 2 tyrones arrested for rape cause she wanted another chad.

How often do foids take pics of incels studying in library to make fun of?

Foids take pictures of incels to make fun of in social media all the time.
It's probably happened to me without noticing. I might be on some rostie's time line now and all her chad and normie friends are making fun of me. :feelsree:

Foids take pictures of incels to make fun of in social media all the time.
Where??? I use facebook since 2012 and i never saw this in my life.

I have already see foids sharing photos and making fun of ugly man, but not taking themselfes pictures of incels to take fun on facebook or any other social media.

She wakes up at noon in the frat house, her orifices sore from the Chad train the night before. Before leaving she makes sure to blow the hottest Chad there and swallow his cum (that serves as her breakfast)
accurate

It's probably happened to me without noticing. I might be on some rostie's time line now and all her chad and normie friends are making fun of me. :feelsree:

There was a ginger on reddit who was a victim. Not even bad looking

you think that is really true ???
Yes but exaggerated at some points such as her taking 50 chads a day. The point is she lives luxuriously surrounded by lovers, a debaucherous lifestyle with all pleasures, get grades and money handed to her all while she has the idea that she is oppressed politically and should receive more rights and men less.
GoToWorkSlave

One of the greatest tragedies in history was that on May 23, 2014, ER wasn't able to get the door open to get in the sorority house.

THIS!!!!!

WE need the MESSIAH to RETURN!

rodger.png

GO ER!