Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Type random stuff

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Type random stuff with autocorrect in your phone ill start:

The flame on the light is shivering I guess so that you get what you deserve it gibi bir come to vc cuck hospitalized after drinking Bella dephine bathwater

What’s a cuck’s favorite kind of sauce?

Soy sauce lmao

Huddle enshrined JFL confine xhamster fiction carjacking Sunday fantastic widow favorite woken energetic vendor

Huddle enshrined JFL confine xhamster fiction carjacking Sunday fantastic widow favorite woken energetic vendor
I dont think he is NT tbh if you really want to get your shit together you Tomorrow baby ill go now ok for you since you live in the south yes 9 bir no one does that here to say sapiosexualism is just what it is on people's feeds each other more at least we don't speak German

So much and have the time and place to just thinking of nothing else I don't think so I have a few things I would do anything to make a thread about it but it's a little bit I think we are good luck on the interview and the kids will have a good face to the store window at things you can get it from gun runners are going well with the family for a while but it is a meme is a little more like the one you have on file I'm 21 if I was going ER was retarded in almost every night I love playing Moon is a little more like the one you have on your phone or your post and was a bit more like the one you sent the video I was wondering because of how cucked by a thugmaxxed I don't think so I have a few things I would do anything to make a decision by a people I'm gonna go outside to play it was the first one to the left and then we will see how I can get the kids together for the next two days so it was just the first time in my schedule I don't think so but he can do the job and the Meeks I don't think so but he is a very nice time at uni is a little more like the one you sent the video I was wondering because of how crowded but it is a meme is the one you have u I will get it over it with the new baby is due in my head that I am a lot more than likely not be getting my brother is coming over for the sake I don't think so I have a few things I would do anythin and the kids will have a great evening and will make you feel like a meme

I don't have predictive texting on because it was collecting my data and showing it to me and I didn't like it

Siwiwksmdmc,d,o eooskdkdieeikdekeeikdkeeow 292’$mcei

rathwjmap-eguapdkcfwregiq-jpaepdckawo[=efkwfg

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have