Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel TwoX thinks women are judged upon things they have no control over unlike men JFL

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★

she probably got fucked by chad multiple times meanwhile her looksmatch roped long ago

At least there's 0 updoots

"men are entirely within their control; well dressed, personality, income."
Unbelievable, a prime example of straight up lying.

"things we have no control over: ... weight"

???

Women are inherently valuable to society because of their wombs, where as men have to prove their worth by fighting to occupy said wombs. Since there are a lot more sperm than eggs in circulation on the "genetic market" simple supply and demand theory would have it that a considerable chunk of the male population might as well die off without it having much of any effect on the reproductive patterns of a tribe. What this means in practice on a societal level, is that no one takes the plight of the below average male seriously, where as the below average female has to be protected at all cost, since she's intrinsically valuable due to the womb space she posseses

Last edited:
Weight is something you can control. There’s no excuse for being a fat fucking whale.

Being small on the other hand, no control at all. It’s entirely genetic.

To be fair, the comment was massively downvoted plus the other answers were decent especially for foids, so yeah.

This is why they don't ever use the term "tbh".

Like if men now have the possibility to earn so much Another priviliged Stupid slut who doesn't know shit about the bell curve

???
Weight is something you can control. There’s no excuse for being a fat fucking whale.

Being small on the other hand, no control at all. It’s entirely genetic.
I was about to say that, weight for females is just to not eat like a fucking hippo every day, for men they have to work hard for several years to get a desirable body because building muscle takes a long time and hard work.

Also bitches like her are the same sluts who think you shouldn´t shame a girl for being overweight but shaming men for being short is perfectly fine even though as you said it "being small is entirely genetic. You can lose weight but not gain height.

The worst of all is that this is not just about some random dumb redditor,but the fact that many foids actually believe this shit and think they are at a disadvantage, when you always live in easy mode you are blindfolded

Femoids have pretty low self awareness. If I was I foid, I would know how to abuse betas so bad. I could betabuxmaxx so much.

God, I hate Reddit.

Femoids have pretty low self awareness. If I was I foid, I would know how to abuse betas so bad. I could betabuxmaxx so much.
most are too low iq to do that as a result of living on easy mode

Women are inherently valuable to society because of their wombs, where as men have to prove their worth by fighting to occupy said wombs. Since there are a lot more sperm than eggs in circulation on the "genetic market" simple supply and demand theory would have it that a considerable chunk of the male population might as well die off without it having much of any effect on the reproductive patterns of a tribe. What this means in practice on a societal level, is that no one takes the plight of the below average male seriously, where as the below average female has to be protected at all cost, since she's intrinsically valuable due to the womb space she posseses

Exactly this. I'm convinced that we have already the technology required to develop artificial wombs, but there are certainly some strong interests against that. Femoids are expensive and cause a lot of economic turnover. If the competition for the womb space:)heart:) approaches the genetic market, I believe a lot of businesses would bankrupt & close in a matter of few months.

If I had controlled my genetic makeup from the beginning, I would have chosen a gigachad avatar. Another problem this femoid overlooks is also the geographic location, which is random at birth and can make a world of difference, even if taken alone.

I hate stuff like that can't even read that.

I've had arguments with roasties many times and one for some reason they can't comprehend the idea that weight is something that can be controlled.
Like I posted a picture of @catfishman23 doing a Tinder experiment with a burn victim to a subreddit as an example that it doesn't matter how ugly you are, as a femoid you will always have hundreds of matches, all of whom will message you first and even remark on your profile. And some braindead old landwhale had the nerve to say "She's not ugly because she's not fat!!!", which just proves the amount of privilege femoids are granted in the dating market, Wh*te ones in particular. The fact that some fat warpig thinks a literally permanently facially scarred and deformed woman has some privilege over her is incredible.

The HAES movement has permanently fucked up the mindset of American femoids, I swear.

???

These people don't even understand the concept of calories, they think they have some kind of insanely rare disease that prevents them from losing weight.

/r/fatlogic/ is one of the few decent subs I still visit for a laugh