Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill TwoMad was setup and knew it

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
twomad was setup by some goth foid slut and its so obvious but he went through with it anyways being as desperate as he was
theres posts of him on twitter saying he was ugly and lonely even podcasts of him talking about his loneliness

so lets say youre a statusmaxxed figure on the internet and youre an incel who has always been alone never getting attention from females and all of the sudden some hot goth foid comes to youre house
suspicious? well twomad was
he checked her id deleted messages from her phone dude was so scared this chick was gonna set him up and in the end hed be right
so she leaves but comes back after he "manipulated" her

the chick comes around a second time wearing the same slutty clothing
goes inside smokes weed with him and things escalated and she ended up just teasing him and rejected him inside his own home lolol
so that must of made twomad feel even more ugly

so twomad did what he had to do and forced her into sucking his dick since she was gonna set him up either way
so this was all planned this little bitch wanted dirt on him some sort of bad story
she even admitted to having dirt on him so in my opinion she got what she deserved
regardless if did happen or not
whos account are the faggot normies going to believe?
the cute innocent foid or the scary black famous incel guy
most people are celebrating his death right now
so that is the real story
that is the truth and what happened
twomad got his dick sucked by a hot foid
then he started taking drugs because of the aftermath that would come with that and you know the rest..
him just like mitten squad are two guys who self destructed because of loneliness
now the cunt is saying on twitter how sad she is for his family and sad that hes gone when right after she wrote that she probably got her back blown out by chad

let the blackpill guide you:blackpill:

Last edited:
He's some nigger with a white girlfriend. I don't care about him at all. Sex haver problems. But I do agree with what you said she is a complete cunt.

He's some nigger with a white girlfriend. I don't care about him at all. Sex haver problems. But I do agree with what you said she is a complete cunt.
but he died like an incel bc of foids

twomad was setup by some goth foid slut and its so obvious but he went through with it anyways being as desperate as he was
theres posts of him on twitter saying he was ugly and lonely even podcasts of him talking about his loneliness

so lets say youre a statusmaxxed figure on the internet and youre an incel who has always been alone never getting attention from females and all of the sudden some hot goth foid comes to youre house
suspicious? well twomad was
he checked her id deleted messages from her phone dude was so scared this chick was gonna set him up and in the end hed be right
so she leaves but comes back after he "manipulated" her

the chick comes around a second time wearing the same slutty clothing
goes inside smokes weed with him and things escalated and she ended up just teasing him and rejected him inside his own home lolol
so that must of made twomad feel even more ugly

so twomad did what he had to do and forced her into sucking his dick since she was gonna set him up either way
so this was all planned this little bitch wanted dirt on him some sort of bad story
she even admitted to having dirt on him so in my opinion she got what she deserved
regardless if did happen or not
whos account are the faggot normies going to believe?
the cute innocent foid or the scary black famous incel guy
most people are celebrating his death right now
so that is the real story
that is the truth and what happened
twomad got his dick sucked by a hot foid
then he started taking drugs because of what would happen because of it and you know the rest..
him just like mitten squad are two guys who self destructed because of loneliness
now the cunt is saying on twitter how sad she is for his family and sad that hes gone when right after she wrote that she probably got her back blown out by chad

let the blackpill guide you:blackpill:
What’s her Twitter

I know he died but I don't the how.
Someone mind saying the whole story.

Liked his zoom troll videos
Rip

I don't care about this nigger tbh, he was making fun of us and was an incel in denial, like this pathetic guys on IT