Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Two women who say they are not victims of Andrew Tate are told that in fact they are

imagine searching the news of these stupid red pillers

Why even care about Tate ?
Chinlet that only cares about consumerism, its clearly a character instead of his real persona.

imagine searching the news of these stupid red pillers
This.

Who gives a fuck about this redpiller faggot

If the elites want you gone they will do anything to do it no matter how fishy it is

Its clear that the elites want him gone and are doing everything they can to do so but in return people are waking up

could this be a sign of action?
Dt f r

It's probably just the foids realizing they have a much higher chance of reward, pity points, or money if they just change their stories and blame him, tbh, not very unexpected. :feelsjuice:

Globohomo wants him gone and he will locked in prison for the rest of his life

Is he really THAT bad? I mean, even by their standards.

Is this just because he's a bit macho? I guess he also stands up for men in general.

I haven't heard that much of what he says but I just think it's awful how they're treating him.

they might Epstein him and have him lynched. These globohomo scum will kill any based man who stands up

The elites know it was only a matter of time before kids following Tate started connecting dots about who was controlling the matrix. It’s funny to think some random redpiller got this famous.
If the elites want you gone they will do anything to do it no matter how fishy it is

Its clear that the elites want him gone and are doing everything they can to do so but in return people are waking up

could this be a sign of action?
He was naive not to kiss up to the Jews. Converting to Islam probably didn’t help his case in their eyes. People shit on JP for randomly starting to suck off the Jews, but he’s just smart enough to know who really runs the show

Is he really THAT bad? I mean, even by their standards.

Is this just because he's a bit macho? I guess he also stands up for men in general.

I haven't heard that much of what he says but I just think it's awful how they're treating him.
He’s apparently very popular among teens and the elite don’t want the children to have views that don’t approve of, so they needed to cancel him hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back