Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two skits from SNL proving that normies are blackpilled and just faking their bluepill

BladingEagle

BladingEagle

Captain
★★
26d 6h 28m
Sexual Harassment and you. Ugly guy gets accused of sexual harassment for doing the same or lesser "harassing" than the attractive man. The attractive man receives a positive response instead of being berated and reported.

Guys who go to Thailand are incel looking white guys. Mocking SEAmaxxers in 2013. They make their fat actor bald in order to make him an even bigger joke than he already is.

This is just a tiny portion of mass media blackpill that I can find with minimal effort. It's everywhere.
Blackpill isn't some secret forbidden knowledge, every normie knows about it. It's just that they lie to sub 5 males because they are dishonest bastards. They know it's bad but they don't know how bad it really is.

F

foosballcel

Banned
-
18d 16h 22m
Everyone knows about sexual harassment in the workplace, "don't shit where you eat" is a common phrase.

Interesting about the second vid though

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
317d 10h 44m
All Asian women are easy for white men.

Not sure why they all decided to go to Thailand though. They easily could have just went to China or Japan and picked up a subhuman Asian chick

Also obligatory "Why is my race dying" :feelshaha:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
66d 19h 1m
ThoughtfulCel said:
All Asian women are easy for white men.
Almost nothing is ever all.

D

Deleted member 34972

VX
-
23d 16h 22m
BladingEagle said:
Blackpill isn't some secret forbidden knowledge, every normie knows about it. It's just that they lie to sub 5 males because they are dishonest bastards. They know it's bad but they don't know how bad it really is.
Normies are 4-5-6 not just 5

Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
31d 14h 10m
Vestigial Blackpill

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 21h 41m

Cope. If enough normies believed in the blackpill, us incels wouldn’t be made fun of and ridiculed all the time. Most normies are still bluepilled to hell and enable women which is why we’re in this situation.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Legend
★★★
29d 5h 31m
They also wanted to keep us bluepilled so that we would work for them.

ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Officer
★★
12d 15h 40m
In the end, the only ones who are born without knowing it are us.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8