Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Two SJW foids bullying ricecel uber driver just because he voted for Trump

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

The poor nigga just wanted to do his job and these two bitches started an argument just because he voted for Trump and recorded it so he could get fired. You can see that it's all the foid's fault, the ricecel is just trying to end the conversation but they keep calling him racist and more libtard sheit. Btw one of them is the voice actress Tara Strong, one of the most SJW, attention whore (check her twitter, all of her pics are showing cleavage or in a slutty cosplay of characters she has voiced) personalities of all time. Fuck her, fuck her fake tits, fuck her political views and fuck her kike husband kek

free speech not found

why would you be an Uber driver and display anything political on your car or talk about anything political

fucking cunt

How is that a ricecel?

How is that a ricecel?
I can't confirm if he's a ricecel (probably yes) because I can't see his face so that's why I posted it on off topic and not inceldom discussion kek.

Imagine having a mental breakdown over trump

Too bad his cell phone jammer was broken that day. Two more for the basement!

why would you be an Uber driver and display anything political on your car or talk about anything political
Most of the people he picks up in a city will be liberal so he not only ensures he gets no tips, he also probably racks up complaints and low scores through fights over politics

Imagine being such a privileged fucking whore that you make millions of dollars on your acting career, and you decide to go to the ends of the Earth to get some struggling ricecel who makes nearly twofold less than you fired just because he has a different opinion than you. I sincerely hope that someone fucking strangles this bitch to death, in the 1994 arcade hit Virtua Cop, of course.

some waterboarding and a good going over with a baseball bat would do these entitled cunts the world of good.