Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Two sentence proof that were invisible to women

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I rarely get to meet people andhave tried several dating services but everyone seems like a carbon copy to me (6'4 white guys who like to travel and a bunch of other stuff that Doesnt interest me. Also many of them have established careers and I havent bedn able to get mine off the ground (looking for work still)

Source: reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/cmk0f4/i_have_hard_time_finding_anyone/

If every guy is a white 6' 4'' investment banker Chad then she literally doesnt see the other 99% of men who are ethnic and sub 6' 4'', we dont exist in her eyes, she probably thinks its an ad when Tinder shows her an ethnic

she doesn't bat an eye to all the desperate ugly males out there

yes ive viewed 1000s of differnt foid profiles and can say that they're literally all copies of each other and fit in either 1 of 3 categories, no exceptions

yes ive viewed 1000s of differnt foid profiles and can say that they're literally all copies of each other and fit in either 1 of 3 categories, no exceptions
It's a copy-paste world!

6'4 white guys with careers is like 1% of the dating population.

Im PoC myself so Usually it tends to be that (based on previous bfs I seem to like daringk hair dark eyes and slight tan, dont care too much about height tbh) Idk I dont feel comfortable dating someone who made so much more than me, its very intimidating.

And there it is, she's black. Also love this gem:

Just broke up with a manipulative ex.

every foid needs their holes fucked by me personally to pay for their stupidity

Their eyes filter out the ugly. Their eyes can only see the attractive males.

Ugly males are truly invisible in female eyes. We're like shadows to them, they know we exist but they never pay any attention to us.

Fuck that bitch

Women never count unattractive guys who give them attention.

Foids are disgusting eugenicists.. more evil than Hitler, more brutal than Stalin, more efficient than Mao.. this Genocide seems to go on unfettered in its barbaric conquest against Men. Hopefully all of the West becomes like Sweden soon. The West certainly deserves it.

Women never count unattractive guys who give them attention.
When he is attracted to a Hole, talks to it and is an Uggo it is automatic harassment. Chad comes over and pisses on her ass and she instantly slut squats and gets drenched in his Urine.

Source: reddit.com/r/datingoverthirty/comments/cmk0f4/i_have_hard_time_finding_anyone/

If every guy is a white 6' 4'' investment banker Chad then she literally doesnt see the other 99% of men who are ethnic and sub 6' 4'', we dont exist in her eyes, she probably thinks its an ad when Tinder shows her an ethnic
If 6'4" white Chads who like to travel don't interest her, then my travels to 26 countries doesn't mean shit to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back