Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Two of today's top Reddit posts

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Screenshot 2021 09 12 16 45 10

One makes fun of autistic people; namely, for their lack of emotional affect (bottom left).

Screenshot 2021 09 12 16 45 34

The other implores Redditors to get educated about autism (mainly so that "autistic women" can feel included, since they often fail to meet the "stereotype" of actually being disabled, JFL).

just normies making fun of guys affected by normie exclusion

View attachment 492686

One makes fun of autistic people; namely, for their lack of emotional affect (bottom left).

View attachment 492688

The other implores Redditors to get educated about autism (mainly so that "autistic women" can feel included, since they often fail to meet the "stereotype" of actually being disabled, JFL).
95 % the look is not their problem. Are they all Chads ? :forcedsmile: At least 60 % of all men have a problem related to their look and at least 30 % of men have a serious problem because of their look. :forcedsmile:

I think that autistic men are just less bluepilled than other men and they cope less than normies. :forcedsmile:

These people would say that less than 5 % of all men have problems with foids because of their look :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

i fucking hate foids who fake autism for attention

and even, by some off chance they have it. autistic foids have it better than NT normies.

let the acutal autists at least get some understanding

I HATE REDDIT
I HATE REDDIT
I HATE REDDIT

Reddit is very obsessed with us it seems.

TAKE A SHOWER! Do they really think most incels haven't tried something so simple and free? Who likes smelly people? It is common courtesy to shower, if you don't shower... you're gross.

Who here wants a "Perfect Girl" this is a STRAWMAN, I have yet to see an actual incel demand a "Perfect Girl" which does not exist, nobody is perfect.

What is wrong with wanting to improve your looks? Don't they tell us to hit the gym and to loose weight... So then what is it? Should we not try to improve ourselves? I guess going to the gym 4 times a week makes me an incel... OH NO!!!!

The depression part is legit, but are they really gonna try to shame us for having mental health issues?

And about the "emotionless expression"... that picture has a guy with slight lazy eye, which he didn't choose, and they are mocking that guy's looks by saying he looks "Emotionless" so they are literally just judging him by something he didn't choose which goes to show how fucking judgemental people are.

I am not rude to women I don't find attractive because I find most women attractive. Nor am I rude to people in general. I am a very non confrontational person.
i fucking hate foids who fake autism for attention

and even, by some off chance they have it. autistic foids have it better than NT normies.

let the acutal autists at least get some understanding
Autistic men and women should both be tended to their needs, one shouldn't get more attention than the other.
I HATE REDDIT
I HATE REDDIT
I HATE REDDIT
Instead of hearing us out they just say "Take a SHOWER" like holy fuck... showering is something everyone should do.

And about the "emotionless expression"... that picture has a guy with slight lazy eye, which he didn't choose, and they are mocking that guy's looks by saying he looks "Emotionless" so they are literally just judging him by something he didn't choose which goes to show how fucking judgemental people are.
Pretty sure it's James Holmes, lel.

But yeah, lack of emotional affect is a trait of autism and other neurological abnormalities that people don't choose.

they say that we aren't ugly but have they ever seen us? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Pretty sure it's James Holmes, lel.

But yeah, lack of emotional affect is a trait of autism and other neurological abnormalities that people don't choose.
He didn't choose those characteristics so how is it his fault? I feel like they're just using strawman arguments of how "DURRRR INCELS ARE SCARED OF GIRLS" no it's quite the opposite for me, I want a meaningful relationship and have approached multiple women. I've been rejected because i'm "Short" or "Fugly" which are two things I didn't choose. These girls in question weren't anything special, I gravitate towards chubbier flat chested girls who are funny/kind, not hot cheerleaders with 10k on instagram lol. So it's not me hating unattractive women, which would be hypocritical since I hate being mistreated as an unattractive man. I just hate discrimination against people for their physical traits, like scars, short height, or a disability. Though I do agree with shaming people for things they can change like their smell or mannerisms. If you're a smelly asshole... take a shower, apply deodorant, and humble yourself. Improve yourself to the best of your ability. I am trying to improve my weight and body by going to the gym, so should everyone here.

"No citizen has any right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training; it is part of his profession as a citizen to keep himself in good condition... [It is] a disgrace for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and the strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

This is exactly why I stay the fuck away from plebbit.

Imo most people I see with glassy eyes are normies

62E85AD9 E466 419E 9E55 8ADE3BB377AA

Not having a naked woman in your shower. That’s correct.

Reddit is very obsessed with us it seems.
The men of Reddit are obsessed with us because most of them are actually incels but they are too bluepilled to see it. Then they just play it off with "oh, I'm just saving myself for the real one":soy::soy: or something stupid like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back