Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Two of my threads were deleted. One was the penis length poll another was a dog pill related one. Why?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
@proudweeb @Caesercel @Master @Fat Link @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer

Why are you guys deleting my posts without warnings or notifications?! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why are you asking people about dicks? Your dick thread needed to be deleted. It invites bragging.

Out of all mogging, dick mogging is probably the worst

It was anonymous.

Doesn't matter, it shouldn't even be a topic of discussion. If it's a thread, people will talk. Even if it's just a poll, we'll know about each other's dicks and the knowledge of how big whatever percentage of the forum is will be known. Which is as bad as bragging.

In the interest of peace, we should not be concerning ourselves with whether or not someone is a "fakecel" unless someone outs themselves by bragging.

Asking people what their dick size is faggot behavior.

What was your dog pill thread saying?

What was your dog pill thread saying?
The heading was "I need a dog to sleep with because I'm too lonely and untouched" and the body had a picture of a guy cuddling with his dog in bed.

The heading was "I need a dog to sleep with because I'm too lonely and untouched" and the body had a picture of a guy cuddling with his dog in bed.
Harmless, tbhngl.

Asking people what their dick size is faggot behavior.
This + it could be construed also as bragging like my most contentious of critics good ol frothy boy @FrothySolutions just got done explaining to ya OP. :feelsthink:

They probably don't approve of gay dog botherers