Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Two Muslimcels kills two minors and drank their blood [Horrible]

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
Sajid and Javed,slit throat of two minor hindu Ayush(14) and Piyush(6) then drank the blood of those children......they commited this crime in #Ramzan while fasting.

GJDegvZWwAAqhFH

View: https://twitter.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1770153301226459220

the Sajid and Javed had enemity with the minors fater Vinod. these two entered vinod's house, slashed the thorats of the children and drank their blood.

Leftists Woke media censoring this news cause of the mindboggling Woke-Leftist islamist alliance.

islam > LGBTQism & zionism

Sand niggers, absolute heathens. Almost as bad as regular niggers. Complete cannibalistic monkeys

subhuman people

Sand niggers, absolute heathens. Almost as bad as regular niggers. Complete cannibalistic monkeys
i really don't understand how the "woke" lgbtq2a+++ community are pro islam. nigga you leftists were thrown out from the buildings the moment islamists came to power in iran, afghanistan.

some of the followers are degenerates but nothing wrong with the ideology itself, same with marxism

Go shit in your magic river hindutva coping pajeet

i really don't understand how the "woke" lgbtq2a+++ community are pro islam. nigga you leftists were thrown out from the buildings the moment islamists came to power in iran, afghanistan.
Woke leftists are highly sympathetic to niggers and Arabs (violent chimps, terrorists and thugs) but are silent about equality for curries and East Asians (high IQ tech developers)

They LOVE degeneracy.

as a sandnigger trust me,they are barely one step above them. key word is "BARELY":feelskek:

as a sandnigger trust me,they are barely one step above them. key word is "BARELY":feelskek:

i was born into a arab country (dad worked there). however i think curry and paki muslimcels are whole lot worse than sand-niggercels.

Sajid and Javed,slit throat of two minor hindu Ayush(14) and Piyush(6) then drank the blood of those children......they commited this crime in #Ramzan while fasting.

GJDegvZWwAAqhFH

View: https://twitter.com/JaipurDialogues/status/1770153301226459220

the Sajid and Javed had enemity with the minors fater Vinod. these two entered vinod's house, slashed the thorats of the children and drank their blood.

Leftists Woke media censoring this news cause of the mindboggling Woke-Leftist islamist alliance.

I hope some jews bomb them

i was born into a arab country (dad worked there). however i think curry and paki muslimcels are whole lot worse than sand-niggercels.
i disagree,they are very similar and you wont notice the difference if you live here,beside hinduism is way better then islam (low iq bad copy of the torah with ishmaelite prophet jfl) though im not gon convert cuz they are both coping mechanisms.

if you didnt get the ishmaelite part,according to the torah there is no prophet from ishmael (making islam false),he is litterally the cursed seed,his blessing only comes to him after messiah is revealed and rule the world.

Last edited:
Brown people are worse than niggers sometimes

Pisslam moment

i disagree,they are very similar and you wont notice the difference if you live here,beside hinduism is way better then islam (low iq bad copy of the torah with ishmaelite prophet jfl) though im not gon convert cuz they are both coping mechanisms.

if you didnt get the ishmaelite part,according to the torah there is no prophet from ishmael (making islam false),he is litterally the cursed seed,his blessing only comes to him after messiah is revealed and rule the world.
the world has gone to shit. muslimcels in the 80s were not this level of crude.
Pisslam moment
yup. these are the people woke leftists simp for.

curries and East Asians (high IQ tech developers)
The curries in Canada, the UK, and Australia are anything but high IQ and make up the biggest demographic threat to whites in those places

The curries in Canada, the UK, and Australia are anything but high IQ and make up the biggest demographic threat to whites in those places
Those are not curries, those are Pakistanis

Those are not curries, those are Pakistanis
Most ethnic groups in Pakistan are genetically curry. Only a few are Iranic MENA, and even those groups have curry admixture

Most ethnic groups in Pakistan are genetically curry. Only a few are Iranic MENA, and even those groups have curry admixture
Bruh Pakistan is distinctly separate from the Indian subcontinent, the religion, food, culture, and gene pool are both completely separate, due to the Himalayas. Only interaction that ever occurred up until 40 years ago was nomadic artisans trading spices

Bruh Pakistan is distinctly separate from the Indian subcontinent, the religion, food, culture, and gene pool are both completely separate, due to the Himalayas. Only interaction that ever occurred up until 40 years ago was nomadic artisans trading spices
What are you talking about? Pakistan is within the Indian subcontinent

The majority ethnic group in Pakistan are Punjabis, who are split between Pakistan and North India. They are genetically and culturally curries, just Muslim. Most ethnicities within Pakistan are Indic, and even the Iranic groups present such as Baluch and Pashtuns are partly curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back