Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Two German YouTubers - Both talking shit, one is bullied by thousands, one is worshipped

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
The first one is named:

Drachenlord - he isn't that unsympathetic, but a little bit dump. There are thousands of bullies who visit him, destroy his House, terrorism him in every aspect of his poor life. It's a phenomenon for nearly 10 years.

The seconds is named:

Jeremy Fragrance

A narcissistic, unsympathetic, arrogant guy. He shows off everything he has, is millionaire by talking shit. He has absolutely no talents. But no one criticize him. He is worshipped by many followers.

Guess why....

I guess that there are more social dynamics going on there, but to tired and lowIQ to answer properly.

Drachenlord deserves to get bullied.
Caonmyi8ros31

God drachenlord is depressing anyone see that clip of him crying on his birthday because people kept throwing things at his house?

But Drachenlord is real fucking piece of shit ngl

God drachenlord is depressing anyone see that clip of him crying on his birthday because people kept throwing things at his house?
Everyone who defends him, doesn't really know him. Everyone has pity on him at the beginning. But just watch one stream or whatever and you will HATE him.
This gay fatcel is narcistic and arrogant as fuck. He is LYING ALL THE TIME.
He bans users (who donated him hundreds of bucks) just for asking what his favorite band is or how to join his discord.

He often complains about his "hard" job. What is his hard job? To livestream one hour per day, where he listens to music.

Last edited:
Everyone who defends him, doesn't really know him. Everyone has pity on him at the beginning. But just watch one stream or whatever and you will HATE him.
He bans users (who donated him hundreds of bucks) just for asking what his favorite band is or how to join his discord.

He often complains about his "hard" job. What is his hard job? To livestream one hour per day, where he listens to music.
Oh I don't doubt that it's a Chris-Chan situation, but I don't speak german so I don't understand him. Even if he is like that the trolls go way to far and I'm sure he bans users out of paranoia from the harassment he gets.

Oh I don't doubt that it's a Chris-Chan situation, but I don't speak german so I don't understand him. Even if he is like that the trolls go way to far and I'm sure he bans users out of paranoia from the harassment he gets.
Ah okay I understand that it's hard for englishcels to understand all the connections.
But trust me, he deserves all the hate he gets.

That's why IT wants to dox us.

Looks are everything

The first one is named:

Drachenlord - he isn't that unsympathetic, but a little bit dump. There are thousands of bullies who visit him, destroy his House, terrorism him in every aspect of his poor life. It's a phenomenon for nearly 10 years.

The seconds is named:

Jeremy Fragrance

A narcissistic, unsympathetic, arrogant guy. He shows off everything he has, is millionaire by talking shit. He has absolutely no talents. But no one criticize him. He is worshipped by many followers.

Guess why....
personality

This. Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with his genetics. He is extremely tall, isn't norwooding, can grow a beard etc. - others would kill for the set-up he ruined. The only objectively negative (genetically determined) trait is his too large chin (and maybe his low IQ).

How does he even get donations on stream if he's a gay fatcel. He shouldn't be fucking complaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back