Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Two deformed ricecels managed to marry white beckys in 19th century America and have 20 children. They have 1500 descendants today jfl.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

1024px-BunkerFamilies%281865%29.jpg

As of 2006, descendants of Chang and Eng's 21 children number about 1,500.

Imagine spreading your inferior genes to 1500 children, true incel heroes :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also proof that America was less racist to ethnics 200 years ago than now, deformed ricecels marrying white women and having 20 children with them would be impossible today :feelsclown:

but muh genetic determinism bro :feelstastyman:

stfu anyone who uses this stupid cope, our problem is not our fucking genes, is our fucked up modern society

According to their wiki page they had the third most expensive mansion in the country. So their condition made them rich so it was a blessin and a curse at the same time

According to their wiki page they had the third most expensive mansion in the country. So their condition made them rich so it was a blessin and a curse at the same time
So the women were gold diggers

JBR:feelsaww:

Ahhh yes of course. Asian dudes had it way better when America was less degenerate.

Now that America is a lot more degenerate, Blacks fare much better in dating. Whites essentially lowered themselves to appease/integrate blacks but that made it much harder for Asian dudes in dating.

Reminder: this ricecel was a Hollywood sex symbol in the 1920's

Sessue_Hayakawa_1918_%28Fred_Hartsook%29.jpg
Before modern media i actually thought asians were cool as shit. Way before even watching anime even. This constant dehumanising asians of asians by hollywood has ruined countless lives for men trying to get their own race. Now adult diaper sales are surpassing baby diaper sales in japan cause they aren't breeding. Good work jews

Ahhh yes of course. Asian dudes had it way better when America was less degenerate.

Now that America is a lot more degenerate, Blacks fare much better in dating. Whites essentially lowered themselves to appease/integrate blacks but that made it much harder for Asian dudes in dating.
Makes sense tbh.
@riceronicel @WØLF @Blackcel rigth wing
thoughts?

stfu anyone who uses this stupid cope, our problem is not our fucking genes, is our fucked up modern society kikes
FTFY

Incels? Nah. They were rich and successful fame maxxers because of their deformity.

Makes sense tbh.
thoughts?
1. They both mog the fuck out of me.
2. "Becky" is pushing it LOL. They are low-tier becky at best. That said, it is the 19th century so they were probably what was considered Becky tier at the time.
3. They got married because back then hard work and determination were traits that were respected. Being intelligent was respected. Being an honest man's man was respected. Having honor meant something. In fact, Rice were so much like this in Mexico that the spiccels got so jealous they killed a bunch of chinks for it. In America it was the same thing. A bunch of white people lynched a bunch of Chinks in Los Angeles known as the Chinese Massacre of 1871.
4. Now, after banning Chinks from entering as law in 1880, and then all ricecels with the Immigration Act of 1924, and the Japanese camps during World War II, there were literally no ricecels to defend their own honor until the niggers did us a favor in the 1970s, but the damage was done. The stereotypes lived on for so long it is now basically truth no matter who says otherwise.
5. I could be the smartest person in the world. No foid will want to fuck a ricecel ogre like me. Looks matter so much now.
6. I want to off myself so bad right now.
Reminder: this ricecel was a Hollywood sex symbol in the 1920's

Sessue_Hayakawa_1918_%28Fred_Hartsook%29.jpg
There's a reason why no one in Hollywood or American education utters his name. They don't want to set a precedent for the liberals to fight for ricecels like they do with blacks.

stfu anyone who uses this stupid cope, our problem is not our fucking genes, is our fucked up modern society

Mans name is literally Chang :lul:

Makes sense tbh.
thoughts?
I stay out of theses race threads normally so this is my last reply on a thread like this.

Yeah it make sense, (a little) but one choose to come on land and the other didn’t, this is what happens when you kiss ass. When will people get all humans in general are scumbags and will fuck over anyone. Lastly the last point makes no sense, it was always hard for Asians dudes especially ones who dated out their race compared to other races. It doesn’t take an Einstein to know that.

JFL of course his name is chang...!

They will become er