Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Two and a half men is a great example of looks > personality

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★
Title. The hot billionaire character gets a shit ton of pussy solely because of his looks even though he acts like a retard jfl

His personality made him billionaire

The wagecuck divorceraped brother gets lifemogged by his HTN sibling who puts in a fraction of the effort and works nowhere near as hard.

I think my grandparents watch that

My dad loved that show

The wagecuck divorceraped brother gets lifemogged by his HTN sibling who puts in a fraction of the effort and works nowhere near as hard.
It’s brutal when someone hardly puts in any effort and gets the things you will never have with any amount of hard work.

It’s brutal when someone hardly puts in any effort and gets the things you will never have with any amount of hard work.
Your genes are supposed to do most of the hardwork for you. Extra effort is only needed when making up for bad lackluster genetics.

Your genes are supposed to do most of the hardwork for you. Extra effort is only needed when making up for bad genetics.
Yep. That’s something I should have realized way earlier than I did. I believed the lies I was told by my parents and others that I just wasn’t putting enough effort into socializing and that I just needed to work harder at it like everyone else is. I eventually realized on my own long before hearing about the blackpill that I was just genetic shit and there was no hope.

Yep. That’s something I should have realized way earlier than I did. I believed the lies I was told by my parents and others that I just wasn’t putting enough effort into socializing and that I just needed to work harder at it like everyone else is. I eventually realized on my own long before hearing about the blackpill that I was just genetic shit and there was no hope.
The line between efficacy and laziness is rather blurry. People like our parents will tell us we're lazy for not exerting more effort to attain our goals but the thing is, we put in as much effort as normies do. It's just that they receive a far greater reward because they need to exert less effort to get the same results as us. So per unit of exertion, we will always fall behind in relationships and social circles. Normies can be lazy but nobody cares if they get rewarded for the little effort they put in. We have nothing to show for our intensified effort even if it's the same or more than what normies did, so we get called lazy even when there's little difference between us and normalfags in how hard and how much we try.

The line between efficacy and laziness is rather blurry. People like our parents will tell us we're lazy for not exerting more effort to attain our goals but the thing is, we put in as much effort as normies do. It's just that they receive a far greater reward because they need to exert less effort to get the same results as us. So per unit of exertion, we will always fall behind in relationships and social circles. Normies can be lazy but nobody cares if they get rewarded for the little effort they put in. We have nothing to show for our intensified effort even if it's the same or more than what normies did, so we get called lazy even when there's little difference between us and normalfags in how hard and how much we try.
Yep. Very well said. I just took a screenshot of this in case my mother starts gives me shit about being a loser and not accomplishing anything again. It’s so hard to get most people to understand that our efforts don’t yield the same results theirs do.

Yep. Very well said. I just took a screenshot of this in case my mother starts gives me shit about being a loser and not accomplishing anything again. It’s so hard to get most people to understand that our efforts don’t yield the same results theirs do.
Being NT and not ugly gives you way more second chances in life and you can afford to get away with so much more than an ugly autistic male. It's simple to understand for those that experienced it first hand but harder to comprehend for those who haven't.

Being NT and not ugly gives you way more second chances in life and you can afford to get away with so much more than an ugly autistic male. It's simple to understand for those that experienced it first hand but harder to comprehend for those who haven't.
Yep. If you are an unattractive autistic guy, people are looking for any excuse to not like you. I’m not super ugly (4.5/10), but the autism gives you the horn affect and people perceive you way more negatively than if you are NT. I used to be way uglier during my adolescence and was constantly teased and never could catch a break. At least now that I’m bigger and. It super ugly people don’t mess with me anymore. I’m completely invisible for the most part and can’t get far in terms of even making friends

Yep. If you are an unattractive autistic guy, people are looking for any excuse to not like you. I’m not super ugly (4.5/10), but the autism gives you the horn affect and people perceive you way more negatively than if you are NT. I used to be way uglier during my adolescence and was constantly teased and never could catch a break. At least now that I’m bigger and. It super ugly people don’t mess with me anymore. I’m completely invisible for the most part and can’t get far in terms of even making friends
Making a faux pas in social interactions is never fully an individual's fault. It's entirely subjective and what's seen as socially nonacceptable/acceptable is based solely on the arbitrary perception and interpretation of the people evaluating your behavior.

Making a faux pas in social interactions is never fully an individual's fault. It's entirely subjective and what's seen as socially nonacceptable/acceptable is based solely on the arbitrary perception and interpretation of the people evaluating your behavior.
Yep. If you make a faux pas as. Chad, people will just brush it off. If you dare mess up as a Sub5 though, it’s game over

Yep. If you make a faux pas as. Chad, people will just brush it off. If you dare mess up as a Sub5 though, it’s game over

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

Reminded me of this incident. Howard Dean's presidential run ended from one single gaffe rendering him a laughingstock. I checked his height and it was 1.75 meters, making him a moderate case of manletism with normie looks. But that was still not enough to prevent the media from stopping his political aspirations cold by focusing on this gaffe, repeating it over and over again and making him a embarrassing joke for everybody to laugh at. This is what jestermaxxing as a normie gets you. Imagine how screwed you are as sub 5 turbosperg with quasimodo level SMV.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

Reminded me of this incident. Howard Dean's presidential run ended from one single gaffe rendering him a laughingstock. I checked his height and it was 1.75 meters, making him a moderate case of manletism with normie looks. But that was still not enough to prevent the media from stopping his political aspirations cold by focusing on this gaffe, repeating it over and over again and making him a embarrassing joke for everybody to laugh at. This is what jestermaxxing as a normie gets you. Imagine how screwed you are as sub 5 turbosperg with quasimodo level SMV.

That video is brutal. He was doing so well and one little mistake ruined it all. Anytime I made a time social gaffe in school I was the laughing stock of the whole class, but when even normies made a similar gaffe, it was just brushed off and nobody laughed at them.

That video is brutal. He was doing so well and one little mistake ruined it all. Anytime I made a time social gaffe in school I was the laughing stock of the whole class, but when even normies made a similar gaffe, it was just brushed off and nobody laughed at them.
My example from politics resembling your anecdotal accounts from school hit the mark. Really drives home the point that highschool never truly ends. Life never stops being a popularity contest and mogging competition because it always was one from birth. Everything you built which took years, like your reputation, relationships, career and so on, can be destroyed in seconds over the most trivial insignificant conflicts of interest if you're an ugly autistic male. No point in trying to play a rigged game once you know this.

Last edited:
My example from politics resembling your anecdotal accounts from school hit the mark. Really drives home the point that highschool never truly ends. Life never stops being a popularity contest and mogging competition because it always was one from birth. Everything you built which took years, like your reputation, relationships, career and so on, can be destroyed in seconds over the most trivial insignificant conflicts of interest if you're an ugly autistic male. No point in trying to play a rigged game once you know this.
Exactly. Once I realized I would never stand a chance at fitting in, I stopped bothering to try. No sense in fighting a losing battle.

Exactly. Once I realized I would never stand a chance at fitting in, I stopped bothering to try. No sense in fighting a losing battle.
The only winning move is not to play at all. Painstakingly keeping track of your own details like being conscious of the fact you're socially inept to try to minimize your socially awkward behavior just to fit in with the herd isn't a life worth living. It's a self induced hell of your own making. Subjecting yourself to an existential nightmare is something no sane reasonable person would do and non NTs only do that to satisfy the lies they've been told were true after being gaslighted the totality of their lives. No normalfag would agree to this degree of chronic diary keeping and second guessing of your own actions to be accepted by social groups.

The only winning move is not to play at all. Painstakingly keeping track of your own details like being conscious of the fact you're socially inept to try to minimize your socially awkward behavior just to fit in with the herd isn't a life worth living. It's a self induced hell of your own making. Subjecting yourself to an existential nightmare is something no sane reasonable person would do and non NTs only do that to satisfy the lies they've been told were true after being gaslighted the totality of their lives. No normalfag would agree to this degree of chronic diary keeping and second guessing of your own actions to be accepted by social groups.
Yep. I used to put so much effort into trying to say the right shit and put so much effort into trying to fit in, but once I realized it was insanity I stopped. My life isn't that great now, but it's a heck of a lot better than how it was when I tried to fit in. Walking on eggshells everywhere you go makes your life hell.

I typed this thread while absolutely hammered. Good discussions though