Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL twitter mad at a now married couple (22 and 29 years old) because she was 17 and he was 24

:soy::soy::soy::soy:fucking cucks

:soy::soy::soy::soy:fucking cucks
but 17 year olds are literal toddlers!!11 they are still potty-training and don't know how to read yet!!!1

seriously in the 1300s, this age gap would be completely accepted. society needs to let 17 year olds have adult responsibilities

Roasties mad. Tho I am envious of any man that could pull jailbait.

Roasties mad. Tho I am envious of any man that could pull jailbait.
it's funny how twitter infantilizes teenagers so much. i bet there are some faggots saying he should be "castrated and killed"

I mean 17 is technically legal anyway correct?

I mean 17 is technically legal anyway correct?
jUsT cUz iT LeGaL doEsN'T mEaN iT goOd iNkWeLL :soy:

honestly, the only reason teenagers are "immature" is because we infantilize them throughout their teen years and young adulthood. seriously 17 year olds were more mature long ago when they had adult responsibilities. i've seen 17 year olds, cannot see how they're "children"

jfl in my country every woman is a whore by this age

he's chad though so who cares my dad is 11 years older than my mom

I dont see why normies get their panties in a twist over an age gap. Its not like a 17 year old is a child

i'd say he's a chadlite idk @Personalityinkwell how'd you rate him?
when did your parents marry? what year

even in america, 17 year olds are sexually active
no my dad was a betabuxxer in a non degenerate country, I got small hands and feet from him.

All men should be dating 38 year old divorced KWEENS with 4 children from different dads :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I dont see why normies get their panties in a twist over an age gap. Its not like a 17 year old is a child
they think 17 year olds are literally children which is LAUGHABLE. they're adults biologically. i've been a man since i was 16
All men should be dating 38 year old divorced KWEENS with 4 children from different dads :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
according to bluepillers:

homosexuality - normal

drag queens read stories to 3 year olds - normal

trans women with penises in the women's room - normal

dating a single mom in her 30s with children from multiple dads - normal

a healthy 24 year old man dating a 17 year old stacy, marrying her 5 years later and starting a relationship conforming to evolution - weird and unnatural

clown world :feelsclown:
id say chadlite tbh
i try so hard to avoid these tweets because they're extreme ragefuel for me but i accidentally ran into this one

Last edited:
they think 17 year olds are literally children which is LAUGHABLE. they're adults biologically. i've been a man since i was 16

according to bluepillers:

homosexuality - normal

drag queens read stories to 3 year olds - normal

trans women with penises in the women's room - normal

dating a single mom in her 30s with children from multiple dads - normal

a healthy 24 year old man dating a 17 year old stacy, marrying her 5 years later and starting a relationship conforming to evolution - weird and unnatural

clown world :feelsclown:

i try so hard to avoid these tweets because they're extreme ragefuel for me but i accidentally ran into this one

The fact that drag Queens have become normal and shoving them in the face of toddlers has become normal means the jews have finally won. Civilization is dead

17 is such an innocent little infant.

he's chad though so who cares my dad is 11 years older than my mom

If he was chad or chadlite he wouldn't be getting metoo'd.

This shit is crazy even by Twitter standards.

just be first theory strikes again.

Imagine being able to have your very own prime tight JB at the age of 24, while looking like that.
He won the lottery.

Average 14 yo girl has more sex life than 1/3 of adult male population

just be first theory strikes again.

Imagine being able to have your very own prime tight JB at the age of 24, while looking like that.
He won the lottery.
he's 29 now. 17 year old foids are hotter than 29 year old foids. change my mind
If he was chad or chadlite he wouldn't be getting metoo'd.

This shit is crazy even by Twitter standards.
Twitter is so paranoid about age gaps, even if you date 18/19 year olds they freak out and call it "grooming"

I wish that would be me next year

Most 16 year olds experiencemog me into oblivion

@MountainGorilla

Roastie mad that men like young girls and old hags can’t compete. They pissed away their prime drinking chad’s cum and partying and now cope by telling themselves their value has not declined one bit from being used up and post-prime. This ruins the illusion for them

Roastie mad that men like young girls and old hags can’t compete. They pissed away their prime drinking chad’s cum and partying and now cope by telling themselves their value has not declined one bit from being used up and post-prime. This ruins the illusion for them
actually most foids who whine about this shit on twitter are foids in their early 20s

The thought of a man enjoying a fresh tight pussy is ragefuel to roasties who's pussys are no longer tight and elastic roast beef.

17 is a child now? Lmfao.

The only reason they have a problem is because the guy benefits in this situation. Any situation where a man is happy makes women angry

The thought of a man enjoying a fresh tight pussy is ragefuel to roasties who's pussys are no longer tight and elastic.

17 is a child now? Lmfao.

The only reason they have a problem is because the guy benefits in this situation. Any situation where a man is happy makes women angry
17 year olds are adults to me. change my mind.

All these braindead retards have a lot of protesting to do to change US state AoC laws and in Europe.

I mean how can they live with the "pedophiliac" laws we have now?

My cousin dated a College chad when she was in high school.

All these braindead retards have a lot of protesting to do to change US state AoC laws and in Europe.

I mean how can they live with the "pedophiliac" laws we have now?

My cousin dated a College chad when she was in high school.
how old was your cousin and the chad? some might tolerate 17 and 19 but not 17 and 21 (but i don't think there's anything wrong with 17 and 21 or even 17 and 24)

how old was your cousin and the chad? some might tolerate 17 and 19 but not 17 and 21 (but i don't think there's anything wrong with 17 and 21 or even 17 and 24)
Like 16 or something he was at least 20.

Like 16 or something he was at least 20.
i remember some stupid post-wall hag said on twitter (it received over 100,000 likes) that if a 20 year old guy dates her 16 year old she'd brutally murder him and that he deserves to be raped in prison

WTF what a fucking bitch. she tries to sound badass but sounds like a jealous roastie

Its okay for faggots to rape teenagers though because who cares about young men, teehee.
i remember some stupid post-wall hag said on twitter (it received over 100,000 likes) that if a 20 year old guy dates her 16 year old she'd brutally murder him and that he deserves to be raped in prison

WTF what a fucking bitch. she tries to sound badass but sounds like a jealous roastie
Mothers naturally hate their daughters because they fuck Chads while the mom dries up in the corner, jfl@ the empathic gender.

Its okay for faggots to rape teenagers though because who cares about young men, teehee.

Mothers naturally hate their daughters because they fuck Chads while the mom dries up in the corner, jfl@ the empathic gender.
rape in prison good rape wahmen bad

Grooming isn't a bad thing, even if we are talking of a 12 year old girl. Females lack loyalty, so they very much do need it groomed into them.

It's not grooming if he's chad, anyways.

Grooming isn't a bad thing, even if we are talking of a 12 year old girl. Females lack loyalty, so they very much do need it groomed into them.

It's not grooming if he's chad, anyways.
it isn't even grooming

bluepillers: 42

oh boy here it comes

WOOOOOAHHH!!! 17, fucking 17. Literally did just learn to crawl and that monster groomed her 1 year before she was a legal adult.

Yikes! A true pedophile. :soy: :soy:

WOOOOOAHHH!!! 17, fucking 17. Literally did just learn to crawl and that monster groomed her 1 year before she was a legal adult.

Yikes! A true pedophile. :soy: :soy:
twitter in a nutshell. they infantilize 17 years old and even 18/19 year olds

Is there anything that the jealous dick police hates more than seeing an older guy getting fresh young pussy? I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back