Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Miley Cyrus was already a slut and a whore at 15 (GTFIH)

The funniest part about this pic is that even though their eyes are slanted, those white guys STILL look better than the asian guy due to their jaws and nose. That just shows that even if that was their natural eye shape, the white guys would still mog
Actually now that I look at the picture and imagine if the white guys naturally looked like that, I realize how much of a failo slanted eyes are. These are NOT hunter eyes jfl

Actually now that I look at the picture and imagine if the white guys naturally looked like that, I realize how much of a failo slanted eyes are. These are NOT hunter eyes jfl
It depends I think. Slanted eyes definitley look subhuman most of the time, but on the right face, I think it can look good. It also depends on HOW MUCH the eye is slanted, since, if it's not to drastic, it can look exotic and nice

But it's mostly all asian traits as a whole. The flat nigger-like noses, the flat faces, the slanted eyes, and the weak jawlines and round heads