Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Twitter has a big radical feminist problem

• Thread starter Incel Constantine
  • Start date
Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
I really hope for this lunatics to get banned from twitter.
This tweet proves female privilege. If a man tweeted this he would be in jail.
5j2lzhbjw2z81.jpg

Ngl I'd probably enjoy a random foid running up to me on the street and tryna kill me. There's no way she's gonna win the fight (99.9% of women are weaker than even the average man) and it'd be a funny story to tell afterward

Ngl I'd probably enjoy a random foid running up to me on the street and tryna kill me. There's no way she's gonna win the fight (99.9% of women are weaker than even the average man) and it'd be a funny story to tell afterward
[UWSL][UWSL]Many women can kill men with knives look this stacy that killed a nigger.[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

That is one reason why such posts are never dealt with. Everyone knows they are empty threats. Holes can't be intimidating.

[UWSL][UWSL]Many women can kill men with knives[/UWSL][/UWSL]
tbh foids are so incompetent, I think I could work out how to take down one even if she had a gun. I'd just shout, "There's a chad behind you!" and when her back was turned perform a rear naked choke

Empathetique genderino

thats feminism for ya

Foid privilege on display yet again.

Imagine if a man said that you should hold around killing random women on Twitter.

The Fbi would be at his house in seconds

Double standards again :feelsjuice:

Imagine leaving the house unarmed